***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any win will do as long as we win.

Where do these absolute throbbers come from on match day? Should have a yellow and red card system for match threads they're fucking cancer with all the fannys that come out the woodwork. We

We dominated the game from start to finish and Kilmarnock never even had a shot on target.  It was far better than last weekend.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tango said:

Another 3 points nearer , but we really need to finish teams of , if the ref had given a penalty for the Balogun tackle in the last 10 minutes it could have been so different

Pretty sure it was outside the box but it could have been given, well done to the ref for getting it right.

Yes! 4 to go!

I saw glimpses today that we could be getting back to our best. When we play one-touch football we are dangerous.

Davis was class and that was Joe Aribo's best performance in ages although I don't know why he had to take a touch. Just shoot!

Wright looks better than Jones & Barker so far.

Can't wait for Thursday and Europe now. 😀

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

We dominated the game from start to finish and Kilmarnock never even had a shot on target. 

It was far better than last weekend.

Ok maybe a bit harsh, midfield was better but front players nowhere near good enough, good job Morelos and Roofe are back on Thursday 

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aribo and Kent are doing my tits in. That miss by Aribo was a fucking disgrace. Thry strike me as great players, but when it comes to being winners, they are shite bags.

If anyone wants to argue that fact, your welcome.

totally agree. they've been pish. 

Night and day from last week. Totally controlled that from start to finish. We could be more clinical and some really poor refereeing today but a good day at the office. Arfield back, Jack back to his best, Itten’s touch superb and Wright looking good. What’s not to like. 

After an hour we looked a little bit nervy, but Killie had nothing in goal so probably easier at game than watching in the gaff.

Thought midfield were good but my MOM was Goldson, solid in everything he did and never gave them a sniff.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That was easy. 

Missed some sitter but was never in doubt. 

The shitebags on here need to have a word with themselves, some don't deserve this team or season. 

a little harsh. considering the importance of this season.

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yet we’re heading towards the league at a canter 

Would always be a spell of things not going all our own way yet still picking up the points 

I don't believe what I read on here at times. Did someone honestly bring up that stat as some sort of negative despite 4 wins from the title and a win today? 

What the actual fuck are some folk on 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

3 points and another clean sheet added. Maybe a wee favour from St Johnstone tomorrow, who knows..

No chance. If a saints player gets anywhere near a scum forward as that guy did to tav it will be a penalty and red card. They have had 2 softer penalties in the last couple of games