***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Thats us crossed the threshold of having to win less than half the points available. 13 points required out of 27.

Who gives a fuck if its 1-0, 3-0 or 8-0, its 3 points closer to me driving up the m77 with blue red and white scarfs hanging out my window en route to ibrox for a fucking PARTY

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

cheer up fs. another 3 points. 1 step closer to 55

As someone who didn't and still hasn't read a single post in this thread other than that one I posted, I will assume it was posted in amongst the usual mix of moaning about how we played and people moaning about people moaning and my post probably looked like one of those. 

I wasn't trying to moan, it was just something that I noticed while I was updating my goals/assists stats thread. I'll take 1-0s all day everyday, was just making an observation 

Just now, EMRFC said:

They’ve played most games and we are top of the league by 21 pts, on their way to becoming winners.

They have done their bit, I agree.

But they are liabilities at this stage of the season. Yes they can win you games, but they can also lose you league titles.

As I said earlier, shitebags.

Just now, Broxi said:

As someone who didn't and still hasn't read a single post in this thread other than that one I posted, I will assume it was posted in amongst the usual mix of moaning about how we played and people moaning about people moaning and my post probably looked like one of those. 

I wasn't trying to moan, it was just something that I noticed while I was updating my goals/assists stats thread. I'll take 1-0s all day everyday, was just making an observation 

fair enough 

Alfie in the team gives us a psychological advantage. Teams do fear him and if not scoring himself, leaves it more open for others to score. We are a different prospect with him there, but we should still be burying teams with our superiority, but do tend to overplay it in and around the box. 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yet we’re heading towards the league at a canter 

Would always be a spell of things not going all our own way yet still picking up the points 

As just posted above, wasn't trying to moan and I guess I should have guessed the mood in the match thread as it is every week. I hadn't read any of the posts and was just making an observation. Very happy with any sort of win :tu:

5 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

not great performance but got all points. that's all that matters.

i'll take 1-0 wins all the time but it's not good for my heart

You're trousers must be soaking after that. 

Much better in comparison to last week and onto Thursday. Can't wait for a a Euro game.

4 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Not sure what you mean by that mate, though he looks like he has lots of potential

He absolutely does bud. I think he will be a success here but on this forum a few posters were writing him off before he had kicked a ball for us. Mental!! 

Archived