***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

Well manager professional performance, where we were always in complete control.

Big Allan won't have too much to shout about to them after this game, he could've had a cup of coffee or two.

I've said it near enough every game, but what a fucking season Davis is having!  Him and big Allan have done it already, know what it takes to be champions.

Could easily have been 3, but we controlled the whole game. 

That said, thank fuck Morelos is back next game, well missed.

BillyG raging there wasn't an extra time equaliser so he could go 'lol' like he did last week, then overdone it with the post match 55esque comments!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any win will do as long as we win.

Where do these absolute throbbers come from on match day? Should have a yellow and red card system for match threads they're fucking cancer with all the fannys that come out the woodwork. We

We dominated the game from start to finish and Kilmarnock never even had a shot on target.  It was far better than last weekend.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I could not give a fuck as long as we win (despite what I should and ball during the game).

I thought from 45 - 60 minutes we played some really nice stuff but have been struggling to take our chances to kill off games.

Hopefully Morelos being back will help, I'd also give Wright a start next weekend. 

Who’d you take out Hagi?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Acting like spoilt wee plebs because we don't score 4 goals. It's pathetic 

Fuck seeing these posts in a competitive season, the amount of shit the bed posts since last weekend has been nothing short than an embarrassment. 

Support the fucking club and stop posting doom and gloom panic merchant pish

Call it superstition, paranoia, worry whatever. Some people are simply no wanting to celebrate until it's mathematically impossible. Doesn't make them any less of a fan. This season means more than any other season ever in some people's eyes and it gets to them. Just let people have their own fucking opinion or coping mechanisms without saying they're no fans. That's fucking moronic.

Thats us crossed the threshold of having to win less than half the points available. 13 points required out of 27.

Who gives a fuck if its 1-0, 3-0 or 8-0, its 3 points closer to me driving up the m77 with blue red and white scarfs hanging out my window en route to ibrox for a fucking PARTY

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

cheer up fs. another 3 points. 1 step closer to 55

As someone who didn't and still hasn't read a single post in this thread other than that one I posted, I will assume it was posted in amongst the usual mix of moaning about how we played and people moaning about people moaning and my post probably looked like one of those. 

I wasn't trying to moan, it was just something that I noticed while I was updating my goals/assists stats thread. I'll take 1-0s all day everyday, was just making an observation 

BillyG91 likes this
Just now, EMRFC said:

They’ve played most games and we are top of the league by 21 pts, on their way to becoming winners.

They have done their bit, I agree.

But they are liabilities at this stage of the season. Yes they can win you games, but they can also lose you league titles.

As I said earlier, shitebags.

Just now, Broxi said:

As someone who didn't and still hasn't read a single post in this thread other than that one I posted, I will assume it was posted in amongst the usual mix of moaning about how we played and people moaning about people moaning and my post probably looked like one of those. 

I wasn't trying to moan, it was just something that I noticed while I was updating my goals/assists stats thread. I'll take 1-0s all day everyday, was just making an observation 

fair enough 

Alfie in the team gives us a psychological advantage. Teams do fear him and if not scoring himself, leaves it more open for others to score. We are a different prospect with him there, but we should still be burying teams with our superiority, but do tend to overplay it in and around the box. 

shotstopper likes this
3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yet we’re heading towards the league at a canter 

Would always be a spell of things not going all our own way yet still picking up the points 

As just posted above, wasn't trying to moan and I guess I should have guessed the mood in the match thread as it is every week. I hadn't read any of the posts and was just making an observation. Very happy with any sort of win :tu:

simplythebest likes this
5 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

not great performance but got all points. that's all that matters.

i'll take 1-0 wins all the time but it's not good for my heart

You're trousers must be soaking after that. 

Much better in comparison to last week and onto Thursday. Can't wait for a a Euro game.

BillyG91 likes this