***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Kent was fine today, wonder save stopped a certain goal and he should have had an assist but Aribo blew it. 

Guy gets way too much criticism on here 

Thought he was a good bit better. A poor effort he hit straight at keeper 2nd half he should have done better with. Keeper pulled off a great save from another effort. Overall far more involved and influential.

Aribo is fucking dreadful.

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Job done I wish we were killing off teams again as that is poor to watch. 

Just makes things nervy really especially after last week against accies, would love the team to really hit 3-4 nil wins but end of the day a scrappy 1-0 win still gets your 3 points but 3 years off your life :lol:

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think it’s 13. 4 wins and a draw. 

Correct. Although we get 12 then we’ll get 13 so its as good as done. 

Another 3 next week v Scumdee United please.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Arfield return is coming at the perfect time. Need him back on for Aribo ASAP.

Wright has also earned himself a start next weekend too.

I’ll be shocked if Wright starts tbh even though he should.

There also is no justification for Dropping Kamara and then playing Aribo at left of midfield 3. A complete nonsense.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

We are miles ahead with those players in the team. You would think we just sneaked them in there after Christmas 

If you were picking players of years none of them would make the top ten tbh.

Calum Mcgregor has scored the same amount of goals for Rangers this year as Aribo and Kent.

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Aribo and Kent are doing my tits in. That miss by Aribo was a fucking disgrace. Thry strike me as great players, but when it comes to being winners, they are shite bags.

If anyone wants to argue that fact, your welcome.

It's utterly bizarre when you compare it to other goals scored by Aribo. But i think someone on ssb said, sometimes when you get a chance to think about your shot it makes you worse rather than going on instinct

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t think we’d get 7 mil for him if he was to be sold. His head is elsewhere imo. 
Can’t figure it out. 

He needs dropped to be shown he's nowhere near good enough, how hagi doesnt get 90mins when he has contributed more in less game time is nuts

Wright has to start next week, wright, arfield and hagi behind a striker for me

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

It's utterly bizarre when you compare it to other goals scored by Aribo. But i think someone on ssb said, sometimes when you get a chance to think about your shot it makes you worse rather than going on instinct

Aribo only scores they belters when the pressure is off, his goal against county we were 2 up and cruising were we not

In pressure situations aribo is honking, and kent not far behind the now, 

They need dropped, let wright show his worth next week 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

He didn’t have to think about anything, he should be taking the touch then just smashing it 

Archived