***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

He'd of missed it mate. Not looking good for long term. Absolutely no pace.

Nah, I like him.ย  He didn't score today but a lot of his play was good imo. Hagi is as quick as a milk float but can still affect a game.ย 

Itten has a good touch and holds it up well, he does need to improve his situational awareness but that's to be expected when he's only had a few appearances off the bench.ย 

๐Ÿ‘

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He needs dropped to be shown he's nowhere near good enough, how hagi doesnt get 90mins when he has contributed more in less game time is nuts

Wright has to start next week, wright, arfield and hagi behind a striker for me

Kent was far better than Hagi today.

If Wright was to start it'd be forย him. Or preferably Aribo if we went Kent / Hagi / Wright behind a centre forward.

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Thought Kent was much better today tbh. Looked dangerous much of the game.

Yes, but he was bought to be more than dangerous. Lack of end product that was the end of many a young player at the club. Not him as he was big buks.

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Love that Tav coulda easily have went down late on and got a stonewaller. We don't do mhanky divingย 

He had a stone waller in the first half that the cheating twat of a Ref didn't give, so i'm pretty certain he would have been wasting his time going down.ย As you say best leave the diving to the scum.

10 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Donโ€™t understand folk calling him a shitebag, itโ€™s not like he hides away and doesnโ€™t try get on the ball

The shitebag patter is ludicrous. The boy us a hard worker and us always trying to get on the ball. He struggles to do much sometimes, but that's his capabilities failing him, not shitebaggery. Shitebag accusations are usually based on fuck all.

That was a good good win today and get's us one closer to the 55!

Three points and a big step in the right direction in terms of performance. I don't know how anyone can argue with going from a game where we could have lost 4-0 to a game we should have comfortably won 2/3-0 and the opposition creating nothing?

I also thought some of the guys who have been getting it in the neck like Tav, Aribo and Kent played much better today, especially in the second half when the game opened up. If they keep up that up and with Morelos and Roofe back they will be back to assisting and scoring I have no doubt because with them two we'll create much more than we did today.ย 

What a fucking goal by Ryan Jack as well!!

Just now, Inigo said:

The shitebag patter is ludicrous. The boy us a hard worker and us always trying to get on the ball. He struggles to do much sometimes, but that's his capabilities failing him, not shitebaggery. Shitebag accusations are usually based on fuck all.

Aye heโ€™s frustrating as he doesnโ€™t always do what we want/expect him to. Think people need to choose their words better on hereย 

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

Yes, but he was bought to be more than dangerous. Lack of end product that was the end of many a young player at the club. Not him as he was big buks.

Meh. Outstanding save and shocking play from Aribo away from that. He created a lot of openings today.

L

1 minute ago, bluedart1952 said:

He had a stone waller in the first half that the cheating twat of a Ref didn't give, so i'm pretty certain he would have been wasting his time going down. asย  As you say best leave the diving to the scum.

Don Robertson only gives those decisions to certain teams from the east end.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy๏ปฟArse said:

Kent was far better than Hagi today.

Thats not my point, hagi has produced more over less game time this season, kent is failing to deliver once again (and no i dont blame him for aribos miss)ย 

Look at how gerrard plays the centre halves and the centre mids, poor game and they are dropped, fair enough that's his way of asking for better, yet doesnt use the same mandate for the attackers

With arfield back, next week he has no excuses for playing aribo and kent from the start, give them time off, give someone else a shot, they cant offer less than what they two have offered in the last few gamesย 

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't know about that.. I've been standing up for Kent for weeks. That's a different scenario all together. I don't agree with people calling any of our players shitebags. My point is it's ok for posters not to celebrate the league yet until mathematically impossible. We are much closer now and I am more confident but will still hold off celebrating just cause I'm superstitious. I go to every old firm with the same socks on. When I watch games in the house I have to sit in a different chair. Stupid as fuck but doesn't mean I'm less of a Rangers man ffs.

I get where your coming from. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Archived