***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Far too inconsistent. Can get away with that at a club who are expected to win 1 in 3 but he can’t get away with here, especially with what we are rumoured to be paying him every week.

I reckon he’ll be on the ‘available’ list in summer.

2 years left on contract in summer and done nothing to earn a new one and not really improving.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I reckon he’ll be on the ‘available’ list in summer.

2 years left on contract in summer and done nothing to earn a new one and not really improving.

Aye. The whole Hes a young player argument has gone now. A good player in parts but For the experience he has under his belt here I think the majority would agree we should be expecting a lot more

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye. The whole Hes a young player argument has gone now. A good player in parts but For the experience he has under his belt here I think the majority would agree we should be expecting a lot more

I don’t get what his role in team is supposed to be tbh.

53 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Neither Kent nor Hagi are playing particularly well at the moment.

The whole team isn’t playing particularly well on a regular basis, Shagger aside.   The opposition will be well fucked when the whole team steps up and plays. 

44 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Aye I did say it was his best game in a whole. I don't get ur point. 

Well you said hagi isn't doing it for you csuse we can't have players that turn in 2 or 3 games in every 10, kents arguably bringing just that, so i take it kent isn't doing it for you either, and that he's not at the level we need? 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Just amazed folk are still moaning and complaining when we are 4 wins from a Title that seemed like a sheer impossibility not that long ago. 

Cmon tae fuck. Cheer up folks. 

Perhaps it is just that we have become used to better this season, perhaps we have become a bit entitled? Perhaps it is the fact that we are so desperate to win the League this year that some are reacting totally OTT when things do not go absolutely perfectly? 

We are so close now, I am prepared to cut a bit of slack to those being overly critical (except of course any Mhanky  Timposters trying to mix it).

Of course , the moaning could also be down to the fact that as Rangers supporters, we expect and demand the best from our team every week, regardless. If that is the case, then long may the moaning continue if it results in a few hundred thousand champagne corks popping in a few weeks from now.

I do think Rangers have come off the boil in the last 6/7 weeks with a string of single goal winning margins.

We can thank the defense for making low scoring games still produces 3 points.

I think there is still an element of the post-Christmas drop off we saw in the previous two seasons but only up front.

Anyway, it won't stop 55 but Gerrard needs to look at the goal creation issue. 

Archived