***** The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Hypothetical here, but would you rather: 

- Be 18 points and 20 goals clear, with 10 games to go, and be unbeaten all season up to this point

- Be 18 points and 20 goals behind, and strung together 3 wins in a row for the first time since September

Everyone needs to stop panicking. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

- Be 18 points and 20 goals clear, with 10 games to go, and be unbeaten all season up to this point

- Be 18 points and 20 goals behind, and strung together 3 wins in a row for the first time since September

When you put it like that 😂😂👍👍

A good, confident performance and win tomorrow will quell my fears.

Our best form was when we playing 2 games a week. Europe on Thursday and the league on Sunday. I am glad that schedule is back.

With everybody wanting a game on Thursday and knowing that a poor performance could cost them a place then I expect a much improved performance.

I will be happy with 2-0 at HT and let the 2nd half take care of itself. 

I can see this one being a struggle. Our recent dip in form and performance coupled with what will almost certainly be the Buchanan Bus Station formation from Killie could make this an eye bleeder of a watch. 

I would like nothing better than to be proved wrong of course, Killie are the worst form team in the league atm and we are more than capable of achieving a comfortable victory, however Wright and Killie will be desperate, so as I said, could be a nervous ninety tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Well, when you put it like that mate, we’ve definitely got a chance of winning the league. 

Apart from one season and a 44 match unbeaten run even Walter never had a record like that.  

Or a better way to say it Walter only managed a run like that in one season 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

WWWDWWWWDWWWWWWWWWDWWDWWWWWWLWWWWWWDWWWD

Champions again ole ole 🇬🇧

That’s all competitions btw 

Fuck me look at that winter blip again :(

its over.

Congratulations sellic

7 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

Fuck me look at that winter blip again :(

its over.

Congratulations sellic

You are of course correct, but the last few games have been below par compared to earlier in the season. A wee bit of complacency/fatigue may be setting in, hopefully last weeks shocker will be the boot in the arse required to see us push for the finishing line. Would like to see Itten go baws oot tomorrow, last chance to shine and stake a starting place before he faces competition again, looks as though he may well be our only available striker tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Defoe only trained yesterday , sounds like he won’t be ready for tomorrow.

Gerrard said last week he will resume training middle of this week, much as I like Defoe he’s only good for subs appearances now

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The tims would need to win every single game between now and the end of the season and need us to get beat another 3 times on top of that, after losing 0 to this point. If we even win just the 3 out of the next 5 we'll only need another 2 from the remaining 5 to win the league. Fuck, we would only need 3 wins from the last 10 if 2 of them were against the scum. Its coming home. No fear now. 

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I don't know why a draw at Hamilton has me in such a state of fear and  panic 🤔🤔

Perhaps the last ten years but more especially what happened last year? Either that or you are a complete Snowflake panicking at the first real slip up ( a draw) in the League.

Archived