Guardian McCoist interview.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoyed the article fwiw. He was my hero growing up and while he wasn't the best of managers he had a lot of shit to deal with that no manager should have to deal with. He'll always be a hero to me

You will never hear me say a bad word about McCoist even if he was a shite manager. He bleeds blue and such a likeable soul.

My first Rangers hero. Have luckily met him on two occasions, had a brief drink with him on one, and he is just a brilliant guy to be around who takes a genuine interest in fans.  

"There is an occasional desire to expand upon nefarious characters and dubious deals. “If it served a purpose,” McCoist says. “The only thing that registers is: ‘Do the fans deserve to hear some of the stuff that went on?’ I think they do to a large degree. But then I sit back and ask why I should stir it all up again. The club is in a great place now.”

Bang on. 

2 hours ago, East London Loyal said:

"There is an occasional desire to expand upon nefarious characters and dubious deals. “If it served a purpose,” McCoist says. “The only thing that registers is: ‘Do the fans deserve to hear some of the stuff that went on?’ I think they do to a large degree. But then I sit back and ask why I should stir it all up again. The club is in a great place now.”

Bang on. 

I wonder when Ally has in mind for releasing his autobiography ?

My favorite ever Rangers player and my hero growing up,  I was bitter towards him for a while but thats behind me now and he is and always will be one of the biggest Legends Rangers has ever had. Brought the taigs to tears on multiple occasions and every time he scored a goal you could see how much it meant to him

The one sure thing in that interview was the fact that Ally was a crisis manager.  I honestly am thankful that he was our manager when the rest of Scottish football tried to destroy our club and take hard earned titles off us.  These tarrier fucks have been at it for years.

berkshirebear and Tom0411 like this
4 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Cause he's a bunnet.

McCoist is a Rangers legend and contributed as much to the club as anyone in his lifetime.  Even as a manager he fought tooth and nail to make sure our prestigious history and honours were retained.  He will always be super Ally for me.  One of the best ever players to wear our shirt and he bleeds blue.

2 hours ago, RDB14 said:

McCoist is a Rangers legend and contributed as much to the club as anyone in his lifetime.  Even as a manager he fought tooth and nail to make sure our prestigious history and honours were retained.  He will always be super Ally for me.  One of the best ever players to wear our shirt and he bleeds blue.

Wasn't talking about Super ffs:lol:

Talking about the bunnet above who wont read the article cause its in the Guardian.