Jump to content

Scottish football clubs urged to apologise for historical child sex abuse


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

My fear is that victims are being failed due to an inquiry that wasn’t fit for purpose. We should of got answers, they should of looked at the evidence regarding wether we contacted the police or not and concluded on it, they should of looked at the evidence regarding him going onto other clubs or not and concluded on it, they should of evaluated the evidence regarding us dismissing him or the small extract and conclude on that. A purpose of an inquiry is to remove doubt. This inquiry also used a newspaper article as evidence, it’s fucking pathetic and fucked up. 

3 words mate. Martin fucking Henry!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stopped reading when the first name mentioned is Rangers  Fenian bastard 

The dude has on a number of occasions stated he doesn’t want to talk or write about child abuse but at every opportunity jumps in to say aye but what about Rangers  I find this a bit strange tbh 

celtic (or boys club) - 6 convicted in court of law - 35 mentions Rangers - zero convictions - 25 mentions Hibs - knew a paedo existed but informed no one. Jim McCafferty worked for Hibs too. Co

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm in a similar position and tbh, it's a big reason why I find some of the pointscoring - and it is nothing more than pointscoring from some - since the report was released beyond vile.

The longer the club remains silent the worse it looks for them.

Absolutely 

Justice for everyone 

The Dude likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I very much know it's now about me. But...if folk want to take silly wee shots at me, I'll happily make them look like a dick by blowing it out the water.

Best thing is you actually believe 3.4 million people are awaiting your next article 🤣🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I suggest you read it properly, it’s mealy mouthed shite. An inquiry is meant to look at evidence and conclude on it. It is a dereliction of duty to adults who when they were children were sexually abused and all to protect one bastardised football team. 

I give up. You are clearly struggling to understand the scope and agreed parameters of the enquiry. You also think there’s an agenda behind it for some reason. 

children were abused in our care  that should be enough for anyone to put aside any conspiracies 

But hey ho you crack on 👍

ger4life_1872 and The Dude like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No we should go to the other end of the world and hire a completely independent firm to come in and do it if at all.

We will just need to agree to disagree on that one, the club are responsible for what goes on within its own walls, regardless of any exterior investigations the club should always be striving to keep these fucking animals out. The best way IMO is to look at how it’s happened in the past and what we can learn from each incident to make it less likely in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I give up. You are clearly struggling to understand the scope and agreed parameters of the enquiry. You also think there’s an agenda behind it for some reason. 

children were abused in our care  that should be enough for anyone to put aside any conspiracies 

But hey ho you crack on 👍

So you trust the sfa then? 

Howsitgoing likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I give up. You are clearly struggling to understand the scope and agreed parameters of the enquiry. You also think there’s an agenda behind it for some reason. 

children were abused in our care  that should be enough for anyone to put aside any conspiracies 

But hey ho you crack on 👍

It’s an emotional subject and we are going to have differing opinions. The parameter of the inquiry I understand completely, that’s the issue. It should of been about adults who when children were sexually abused instead it was about protecting a football team. 
But hey ho you crack on!

Hadron Collider likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

We will just need to agree to disagree on that one, the club are responsible for what goes on within its own walls, regardless of any exterior investigations the club should always be striving to keep these fucking animals out. The best way IMO is to look at how it’s happened in the past and what we can learn from each incident to make it less likely in the future.

Aye and when our chairman or CEO does the pressy revealing the conclusion of the investigation it'll just all be taken as gospel.

Get a truly independent mob in and get a report that can't be dismissed over bias or something.

Howsitgoing likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

See if the goal was to bam him up then just pm him the analytics. You wanted everyone see. In a thread about children being raped.

Doesn't that go both ways - if folk just wanted to bam me up, they should've just PM'd me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

See if the goal was to bam him up then just pm him the analytics. You wanted everyone see. In a thread about children being raped.

He’s better ignored. He is insignificant and just a fucking idiot. I’ll never read any shite he writes, not even wasting 20 seconds on that cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye and when our chairman or CEO does the pressy revealing the conclusion of the investigation it'll just all be taken as gospel.

Get a truly independent mob in and get a report that can't be dismissed over bias or something.

I didn’t say don’t have an independent investigation, I said the club should be examining its actions past and present internally regardless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Doesn't that go both ways - if folk just wanted to bam me up, they should've just PM'd me?

There's a difference between one line saying no one cares what you think and him laying out a power point presentation to make his point. And I think you realise this.

See, its the disingenuousness I think really bothers people not that you disagree with them.

Anyway like you said not about about you so let's leave it.

Howsitgoing likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

I didn’t say don’t have an independent investigation, I said the club should be examining its actions past and present internally regardless.

And when we find weve done nothing wrong and then report those findings we'll be believed. Just like we all believed their internal investigation. There's nothing we could find that an open, frank and independent one couldnt. And no one could dismiss the findings of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

There's a difference between one line saying no one cares what you think and him laying out a power point presentation to make his point. And I think you realise this.

See, its the disingenuousness I think really bothers people not that you disagree with them.

Anyway like you said not about about you so let's leave it.

What's the difference between a single line and a single screenshot? One is as much a 'powerpoint presentation' as the other is an essay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

And when we find weve done nothing wrong and then report those findings we'll be believed. Just like we all believed their internal investigation. There's nothing we could find that an open, frank and independent one couldnt. And no one could dismiss the findings of it.

If there is such a thing as a ‘gold standard’ in the protection of kids in sport, I want my club to be that.

The more eyeballs on the problem the better.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What's the difference between a single line and a single screenshot? One is as much a 'powerpoint presentation' as the other is an essay.

I've just said to you to leave it. This is a thread about child rape ya fucken cretin. Even if you were right this isn't the place. You should have took it to pm if it bothered you that much. Hundreds of posts a day full of passive aggressive, back handed shite that end up spiralling into bam up sessions. This isnt the thread. Take the L on this one ffs and have some respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...