Scottish football clubs urged to apologise for historical child sex abuse

Bad Robot

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Against my better judgment I read on past the big bad Rangers headline and he put the boot into them after the first couple of paragraphs. 

Actually admitted to an organised paedophile ring operating out of Parkhead. He did peddle the boys club version but did say that didn't stand up to scrutiny. 

I'll be surprised if that version stays up once Celtic's lawyers get hold of it. Should have taken a screen grab of the version I read.

9 minutes ago, Brackley said:

** Edit **

It's still there. 

Screenshot_20210215-110721_Chrome.jpg

And were supposed to issue a statement apologising for what went on in Scotland, which would mean taking responsibility for what's in that article as well.

No thanks. Sorry about Neely we hooked the fucker asap but were not apologising for them.

26 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t realise Jackson had played for us as a boy. Assume that’s common knowledge and it’s bypassed me somehow?

Joins a list of Michael Stewart and Liam Burt, titled “Pricks who stayed pricks”

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Our silence and inaction is what enables articles like Jacksons. We can have no complaints. 

The club should have, and had the opportunity to, dealt with this 2 years ago yet here we are. 

A fucking shambles.

Not as much of a shambles as Jackson’s article. He starts out saying he was lucky and dodged a bullet whilst at Ibrox then goes on to say he never met Neely.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Our silence and inaction is what enables articles like Jacksons. We can have no complaints. 

The club should have, and had the opportunity to, dealt with this 2 years ago yet here we are. 

A fucking shambles.

you any idea if we’re looking at doing an internal investigation or trying to bring the alleged incidents to some sort of conclusions and closure for anyone affected by neely?

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

you any idea if we’re looking at doing an internal investigation or trying to bring the alleged incidents to some sort of conclusions and closure for anyone affected by neely?

Given we’ve ignored it and done nothing for 2 years I’d be surprised 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Not as much of a shambles as Jackson’s article. He starts out saying he was lucky and dodged a bullet whilst at Ibrox then goes on to say he never met Neely.

It’s hardly news that Jackson is a twat, to be fair. But again it’s our silence and inaction that allows him a platform to write that. 

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It’s hardly news that Jackson is a twat, to be fair. But again it’s our silence and inaction that allows him a platform to write that. 

People like him will write regardless of what we say as we all knew the truth always gets buried if it gets in the way of their click bate

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This sfa report has been delayed apparently since 2018. They come out with it in the last few days and we should jump in with a statement right away?  If we had said something in the last 2 years who knows, it could’ve affected the court cases? I’ll wait for the club, not these cunts at the sfa or that prick jackson. We should let the club go over this report first. I’ll say it again, Martin fucking Henry!  

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

This sfa report has been delayed apparently since 2018. They come out with it in the last few days and we should jump in with a statement right away?  If we had said something in the last 2 years who knows, it could’ve affected the court cases? I’ll wait for the club, not these cunts at the sfa or that prick jackson. We should let the club go over this report first. I’ll say it again, Martin fucking Henry!  

Clubs had the interim copy a mere two years ago.

There are no court cases involving us. Neely is dead.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Clubs had the interim copy a mere two years ago.

you’re an avid reader of current events and it’s to ask if you know if any journos (in the very loosest sense) are making reports about the east end report which has been getting written for nearly 4 years now?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

you’re an avid reader of current events and it’s to ask if you know if any journos (in the very loosest sense) are making reports about the east end report which has been getting written for nearly 4 years now?

No idea. I'm far more interested in what goes on with us than caring what other journos might be writing about Celtic.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Yep, still waiting for the taig internal investigation. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

🤣 put your findings and thoughts about this on site that employs you. 

I really don’t get why people have such an issue with the guy doing a job and earning a living. It actually comes across as jealousy - I’d love to be in the Dudes shoes.

As a club we’ve fucked this up massively, not just from a PR standpoint. 

Archived