• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You’ll need to give us more of a clue 

Graham Spiers

·

2h

While Stewart Robertson, the Rangers MD, bans or bars journalists galore from Ibrox - a hallmark of his time at the club - I am astounded he and Rangers have still not uttered a cheep of regret over historic child sex abuse. That SFA report was 5 days ago now. Sheer cowardice.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Graham Spiers

·

2h

While Stewart Robertson, the Rangers MD, bans or bars journalists galore from Ibrox - a hallmark of his time at the club - I am astounded he and Rangers have still not uttered a cheep of regret over historic child sex abuse. That SFA report was 5 days ago now. Sheer cowardice.

Only like that as we both posted at same time, I've deleted mine. 

Horrible wee man, with obvious grudges.

Don't give Spiers the hits folk.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Graham Spiers

·

2h

the pricks found is voice after nearly 30 years 

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The dude doth protest too much, methinks 🤣

Nothing I've never said on here. Club media in Scotland is really poorly paying at most clubs and doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I was approached about a Comms/PR role at an SPFL not that long ago and turned it down.

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Graham Spiers

·

2h

So Spiers has finally found his voice about child abuse after keeping it shut for over 30 years. Guy is nothing but a scum bag and I genuinely wish him nothing but the worst.

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So Spiers has finally found his voice about child abuse after keeping it shut for over 30 years. Guy is nothing but a scum bag and I genuinely wish him nothing but the worst.

A rather pathetic attempt at becoming relevant. 

We have already apologised previously for our isolated case and I don't see much that would change in that apology. We done the right thing at the time and it stands. 

However, there is that elephant in the room with the decades of systemic child abuse and 7 of their associated staff convicted, but let's just ignore that. Where are his calls for justice for the victims? 

Some are intent in labelling us as bad as them and it will all be OK then. No need to bother about the victims. Having us labelled is justice enough in their minds, such is their inbred hatred. 

They are detestable despicable bastards that need put out their misery along with that odious cunt. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

A rather pathetic attempt at becoming relevant. 

We have already apologised previously for our isolated case and I don't see much that would change in that apology. We done the right thing at the time and it stands. 

However, there is that elephant in the room with the decades of systemic child abuse and 7 of their associated staff convicted, but let's just ignore that. Where are his calls for justice for the victims? 

Some are intent in labelling us as bad as them and it will all be OK then. No need to bother about the victims. Having us labelled is justice enough in their minds, such is their inbred hatred. 

They are detestable despicable bastards that need put out their misery along with that odious cunt. 

A previous poster stated that we should not judge our actions regarding this based on what they cunts do/done. 

we should not ever be using them as a reference point. 

ever. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

A previous poster stated that we should not judge our actions regarding this based on what they cunts do/done. 

we should not ever be using them as a reference point. 

ever. 

I'm not. What I am pointing to is that every hater is doing their utmost in ignoring them to label us. 

Also, in a societal sense, that the perps/organisations who perp such a heinous crime should be called out and brought to book, irrespective of what team you support. Its not a pissing contest, but all about justice and yet the elephant in the room after all these decades has yet to be excised. 

Gordon Woods (A Celtic C.S.A. Victim/Survivor)

Graham Spiers is complicit in protecting Celtic F.C. His complicity has kicked many victims in the teeth whilst many are at their lowest emotionally through this report. To use this issue to garnish response is by far one of the lowest acts of a journalist I have ever seen.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes they’re an absolute disgrace and doing interviews in lobby’s 

I really couldn't believe how badly they treated the Gray family.  I've listened to the family giving details of meetings and the discussions  and everything they have said makes complete sense.  A very clear storyline of the entire terrible time they have gone through.  To then hear how this report has twisted the events is utterly reprehensible.  As I listened to her speak I could identify exactly why she was so upset.  The exasperation, disappointment and anger was obvious in her voice, I could feel the emotion.    How she remains quite as dignified says a great deal about her. 

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I really couldn't believe how badly they treated the Gray family.  I've listened to the family giving details of meetings and the discussions  and everything they have said makes complete sense.  A very clear storyline of the entire terrible time they have gone through.  To then hear how this report has twisted the events is utterly reprehensible.  As I listened to her speak I could identify exactly why she was so upset.  The exasperation, disappointment and anger was obvious in her voice, I could feel the emotion.    How she remains quite as dignified says a great deal about her. 

I’ve known Michelle since since she was in her twenty’s and was alway very straight laced and honest and the way her and her mum have been treated is actually scandalous. It does seems that everyone, even to this day is only interested in protecting the name of that club and the reputations of all the previous managers who all knew and to me in all honesty their names are forever in the gutter and no big cup will ever change that. If that’s how they feel, can you imagine how Andrew and the other victims felt. I said from the start, the sfa report is a complete whitewash.

Archived