Arfield

ShaneRalfRoss

"I think for Scott, certainly this year, he’s got one focus and that’s to win the title with Rangers. He feels deeply committed to achieving that for the fans and he knows he can’t be getting pulled into international activity too frequently.

Canada boss on Scott Arfield. 🇬🇧
Good news at least he be fresh for us 😃😃.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Gazza wasn’t though, isn’t that what you said 

The majority of your posts are finding faults in others. It makes you appear self-righteous.

At the time, I merely tried to say that Gazza hadn't played enough games at the club to earn that status and you tried to create it into something completely different, suggesting that I thought he wasn't good enough.

There is no need regurgitating past threads unless it makes you feel better.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No I didn’t. I just pointed out you didn’t think Gazza had earned legend status at the club and you’re saying it again. 

I don’t find fault in others btw, I just remind them of things they have said themselves in the past. Some screamers in the last couple of years 

Your just a fault finding fud mate. 

You should delete your account after posting an apology thread to everyone you have been negative towards. :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No I didn’t. I just pointed out you didn’t think Gazza had earned legend status at the club and you’re saying it again. 

I don’t find fault in others btw, I just remind them of things they have said themselves in the past. Some screamers in the last couple of years 

I played in midfield and wore #8. I absolutely adored Gascoigne and similarly I feel the same about Arfield but for different reasons.

Opinions differ amongst fans even though we share the same common ground. I just don't see the point in digging all the time.

Anyway...

image.png.244c68ffe497bff1675aa87f55801be3.png

Just now, bluenoz said:

I played in midfield and wore #8. I absolutely adored Gascoigne and similarly I feel the same about Arfield but for different reasons.

Opinions differ amongst fans even though we share the same common ground. I just don't see the point in digging all the time.

Anyway...

Aye I actually deleted my post because I couldn’t be bothered with the discussion anymore mate :lol:

Arfield is a fine outstanding player who has captained his country, is loyal and focused on the team at all times, recognises his responsibilities, and leads out his life on and off the pitch, in a highly capable and dependable manner. A  model professional. 

Gaza is Gazza, a one off with many good attributes, but many faults too. 

Ridiculous comparison. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyway...

I share those reasons, Alex MacDonald was my hero, could easily compare him to Arfield, but not Gazza. 

To be fair to Arfield, Gazza and Alex McDonald I could just see them all sitting together, agreeing with your and my comments, but still having a laugh. A really good laugh.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Arfield is a fine outstanding player who has captained his country, is loyal and focused on the team at all times, recognises his responsibilities, and leads out his life on and off the pitch, in a highly capable and dependable manner. A  model professional. 

Gaza is Gazza, a one off with many good attributes, but many faults too. 

Ridiculous comparison. 

comparing a football player with another football player is ridiculous?

that's how you judge players ability against current team/past teams to see if they are good enough IMO

4 minutes ago, dbyst said:

comparing a football player with another football player is ridiculous?

that's how you judge players ability against current team/past teams to see if they are good enough IMO

Okay then let's compare Ted McMInn and Zidane. 

Archived