Jump to content

Gerrards press conference


Recommended Posts

Doesn’t go nearly far enough for me 

It’s all too tippy toe and apologetic if I’m honest  .His mate TLB gets stuck into people and gets away with it .We have to be braver 

Just my opinion so I won’t have a problem if people see it different 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can’t see it mate. He’s just coming back off an injury. 

Thought he said he’d been in training for 2-3 weeks but it’s he’s been out for that amount of time. Seemed like he dropped a big hint at the end reinforcing the fact he’s available again, if it was Itten I’d be fine with that also but we’d need others to step up and grab a goal from midfield.

Hadron Collider likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Thought he said he’d been in training for 2-3 weeks but it’s he’s been out for that amount of time. Seemed like he dropped a big hint at the end reinforcing the fact he’s available again, if it was Itten I’d be fine with that also but we’d need others to step up and grab a goal from midfield.

Tbh, I wouldn’t mind seeing Itten and Defoe up top tomorrow. 

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Doesn’t go nearly far enough for me 

It’s all too tippy toe and apologetic if I’m honest  .His mate TLB gets stuck into people and gets away with it .We have to be braver 

Just my opinion so I won’t have a problem if people see it different 

I think it's a start - better than working behind the scenes 

BearInTheToon likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I think it's a start - better than working behind the scenes 

Not sure mate .We have been working behind the scenes for at least 18months .We continue this softly softly .They will just move the goalposts with the same objective .To fuck us over 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure mate .We have been working behind the scenes for at least 18months .We continue this softly softly .They will just move the goalposts with the same objective .To fuck us over 

That's the point I'm trying to make, that's all we hear, behind the scenes, at least Gerrard's finally came out and spoke openly about the corruption, my word not his - he put it over better than that - but in my opinion that's exactly what he meant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

That's the point I'm trying to make, that's all we hear, behind the scenes, at least Gerrard's finally came out and spoke openly about the corruption, my word not his - he put it over better than that - but in my opinion that's exactly what he meant.

Fucking right that’s what he meant mate. He was careful with the wording. 

Lord Lockin likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Number5 said:

The whole CO nonsense if so amateur it's fucking ridiculous.

Tin pot set-up. 

Really hope Big Katic comes back like a man possessed and cements a place in the team. 

It’s Scottish football in a nutshell.

People wonder why it’s such a joke and then defend the worst parts of it. Followed by the usual “we’ve got the highest attendance per capita” bla bla bla so fucking what?

I’m the best footballer in my gaff but nobody wants to watch me play because I’m fucking shite!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...