Arfield & Candeias

Essandoh

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hummel stuff was top notch, never had any complaints with my tops. 

Can't say the same this season but hopefully Castore have learned lessons. 

Taking over as merchandiser for a club of our size in the same year as a global pandemic tests manufacturing and trade like never before does lead me to be sympathetic towards Castore. Just wish they had been a bit more transparent with fans who were shelling out. As you say, hopefully they've learned their lessons and the quality/communication is there going forward. Design wise, I've been very happy with their work.

28 minutes ago, Marco said:

Taking over as merchandiser for a club of our size in the same year as a global pandemic tests manufacturing and trade like never before does lead me to be sympathetic towards Castore. Just wish they had been a bit more transparent with fans who were shelling out. As you say, hopefully they've learned their lessons and the quality/communication is there going forward. Design wise, I've been very happy with their work.

Don't get me wrong the designs from Castore have been great it was just the quality issue's for me, home top the castore badge has started to peel but the 3rd top is absolutely fine. 

6 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

That first Hummel kit looks a belter now in hindsight. 

I can't remember but how many chevrons were on it? Always mind thinking that chevrons are used to denote rank so we should have had 5 on the sleeves or wherever else they are like the 5 stars.

9 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hummel stuff was top notch, never had any complaints with my tops. 

Can't say the same this season but hopefully Castore have learned lessons. 

The logo on the collar and the back of the black shirt have completely come off for me and it has been washed twice. 

The logos were5 off on first wash. 

59 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The logo on the collar and the back of the black shirt have completely come off for me and it has been washed twice. 

The logos were5 off on first wash. 

The inside printing has came off in my 3rd top but I classed that as nothing after the shit home top 😂 im sure even the first season with Hummel the quality wasn't great but the 2nd season it was superb. 

10 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The inside printing has came off in my 3rd top but I classed that as nothing after the shit home top 😂 im sure even the first season with Hummel the quality wasn't great but the 2nd season it was superb. 

I really hope Castore fix this as the 3rd top is my favourite we've had in years it's stunning. 

Archived