Fireworks for 55

The Hammer 11

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure what kinda light show we could put on.
Do we just switch the lights on and off rapidly.:excited:

Or...if we win 55 at the tottie bowl maybe we could ask the mutants to put on a show for us. 

I am sure they will put their disco lights on for us at the piggery when we win it there. Such a sporting lot. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Decid3ed to buy something for 55. As long as it's blue it doesn't need to be big. Will let it off in the middle of Gorgie where I live, get it right up the jambos as well as the absolute lot of them tbh

And comes in a rattle can, that'll last quite a while down the gallowgate.  :thumbup:

I'm on the fence as to whether I should tell my neighbours that I'm planning on setting off a few fireworks when we win the league and risking one of them saying something about it in advance or asking me not to. Or just fucking doing it and then dealing with it if they call the polis 😅

Normally I wouldn't worry as I get on with most of the neighbours especially the ones directly next door and across from me, but there's this Karen cunt a few doors down who's always complaining about neighbours and calling the polis on people, the polis came a few weeks ago over a noise complaint but there was just 4 of us sitting on the porch with no music so the polis didn't care. But I'm sure its this bitch along the road that called them.

Thing is this cunts husband loves to ride his quad bike in this empty plot across from my house and he drags mud all along the road and its noisey as fuck, not noisey enough to disturb his neighbours but loud enough to annoy me especially if I'm out the front having a beer or something.

My Mrs keeps telling me to ignore it, but my mind is shouting "Vendetta!" I want a war with the Karen along the road for calling the polis. She also called the polis on the guy along the road for driving his car too fast but I've never seen him driving too fast but I think she just doesn't like him cause he's a young black kid.

So I kinda want to just set the fireworks off and let her complain because the by the time the polis get here they'll be over anyway. Then ill just proceed to take a video every time her daft husband drives along the road with no helmet on his quad bike making a fucking racket.

Sound like a miserable old bastard, but its quite boring where I live,  I need some entertainment and a war with the Karen sounds quite fun. And it will keep me distracted from starting a huge confrontation with the home.owners association which is a whole different story.

I don't belong in suburban America

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'm on the fence as to whether I should tell my neighbours that I'm planning on setting off a few fireworks when we win the league and risking one of them saying something about it in advance or asking me not to. Or just fucking doing it and then dealing with it if they call the polis 😅

Normally I wouldn't worry as I get on with most of the neighbours especially the ones directly next door and across from me, but there's this Karen cunt a few doors down who's always complaining about neighbours and calling the polis on people, the polis came a few weeks ago over a noise complaint but there was just 4 of us sitting on the porch with no music so the polis didn't care. But I'm sure its this bitch along the road that called them.

Thing is this cunts husband loves to ride his quad bike in this empty plot across from my house and he drags mud all along the road and its noisey as fuck, not noisey enough to disturb his neighbours but loud enough to annoy me especially if I'm out the front having a beer or something.

My Mrs keeps telling me to ignore it, but my mind is shouting "Vendetta!" I want a war with the Karen along the road for calling the polis. She also called the polis on the guy along the road for driving his car too fast but I've never seen him driving too fast but I think she just doesn't like him cause he's a young black kid.

So I kinda want to just set the fireworks off and let her complain because the by the time the polis get here they'll be over anyway. Then ill just proceed to take a video every time her daft husband drives along the road with no helmet on his quad bike making a fucking racket.

Sound like a miserable old bastard, but its quite boring where I live,  I need some entertainment and a war with the Karen sounds quite fun. And it will keep me distracted from starting a huge confrontation with the home.owners association which is a whole different story.

Would you not be better just buying a gun and firing rounds off in the air , same effect and probably more legal in America 😂

46 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Would you not be better just buying a gun and firing rounds off in the air , same effect and probably more legal in America 😂

😅😅😅

Funny thing is you're 100% correct mate 😅 you hear folk shooting here quite often and no one gives a fuck but if they see some coloured sparkles along with it the polis are getting called 😅

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Do you reside in Hayburn Lane by any chance ? 

14 hours ago, Willis said:

Me personally would be building some kind of launch pad aimed at Korean Karen.
The bitch wouldl be heading for her underground bunker :mutley:
Honestly think the older i get the more stubborn i get :thumbsup: although not quite Victor Meldrew.
When i set mine off the only people who speak to me will be people who know i support Rangers,and the rest can go take a f**k to themselves.:excited::UK:  

14 hours ago, Willis said:

Do what every other cunt in America does mate... 

Get a gun and shoot the bitch dead

On 14/02/2021 at 00:48, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure what kinda light show we could put on.
Do we just switch the lights on and off rapidly.:excited:

Or...if we win 55 at the tottie bowl maybe we could ask the mutants to put on a show for us. 

Red white and blue ones on the roof of Ibrox that light up the whole of our city.

Archived