Fireworks for 55

The Hammer 11

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You allowing yourself to believe now :lol:

Mate I've got the flags, bunting, hats, am ordering tshirts tonight. Oh and got my shark too 😁 

That's all for George Square/ Ibrox. Need a girfuy to the tarriers in my town. 😆

I'm like Marvin Andrews I believe that much 🤣

We still hitting Ibrox then George Square when we win the league?!?!

Seen a few folk saying George Square for getting the trophy but was pretty sure it was when we actually officially become champions. 👍🏻

For the lads buying smoke grenades don’t get yourself ripped off seem people on Facebook selling red white and blue smokes 3 for 17 quid I’ve used this site hundreds of times you can pay with pay pal if you have any concerns for a safety net the exact same ones people are punting 5 for 7 euros also do flares and strobes and shit pretty cheap usually 7-10 days for delivery. Not ordered since brexit right enough 25 quid for delivery so maybe wip round everyone and order a lot had 20 kg boxes from them in the past can order bulk 

https://ultras-europe.com/en/10-smoke-bombs

6 hours ago, Broomloanblues1 said:

The lads at galactic fireworks delivered ours to East Kilbride on Friday ordered on Tuesday fantastic service threw in some free bees would recommend 

25A189D1-2E5C-4CA3-B899-D750FE862272.jpeg

That's some serious ammo mate. I'm in EK, Hairmyres side, where you letting them off.

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Mental amount of ammo on show here and I'm so disappointed that I'm out the country for the hours/days/weeks and months of celebrations. Wonder if the noise and smoke will travel 2981 nautical miles?

Not sure about seeing the smoke mate but you should Feel the Noise, It’ll be off the fucking Richter Scale 😂

16 hours ago, Broomloanblues1 said:

The lads at galactic fireworks delivered ours to East Kilbride on Friday ordered on Tuesday fantastic service threw in some free bees would recommend 

25A189D1-2E5C-4CA3-B899-D750FE862272.jpeg

Had been toying with the idea of getting some fireworks for 55 but had no clue what to buy as I don’t normally buy any, Seen your post and went to galactics  website and it’s fair to say the missus is no happy😂 Ended up spending 400 on cakes/barrages including Phoenix Rising and Zombies from Hell, Couldn’t resist 😂 Like I say, Wouldn’t normally spend a penny on fireworks but best part of 10 years worth of pent up anger and frustration definitely coming out and the time to party like never before is just around the corner, Get It Right Up Every Single Last One Of Them that tried to Kill Us, We’re back where we belong🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

17 minutes ago, Broomloanblues1 said:

Not 100 percent sure yet mate waiting to see what restrictions are like nearer the time 

That’s the thing I’m not too sure about either, Whether to let them off the same night as Rangers being confirmed Champions which obviously could be as early as next weekend or hang on a bit, Possibly last day of the season when hopefully restrictions will be eased enough to get family and friends round for a proper fucking party.

Archived