Fireworks for 55

The Hammer 11

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Mine will be going off as soon as it gets dark the day we win the title 

Aye, That’s what I intended when I placed my order today so probably will end up going with that tbf, Next door neighbours whose back garden is just separated from ours by a small fence are sound as fuck, He’s a St Mirren fan but a really nice guy and get on well with him and his missus is a bluenose just as her dad was and they’re up for helping us to celebrate so all good. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye, That’s what I intended when I placed my order today so probably will end up going with that tbf, Next door neighbours whose back garden is just separated from ours by a small fence are sound as fuck, He’s a St Mirren fan but a really nice guy and get on well with him and his missus is a bluenose just as her dad was and they’re up for helping us to celebrate so all good. 

None of my neighbors are going to have a clue whats going on they've probably never heard of Rangers and will just wonder why the scottish guy is setting off fireworks on some random night 😅

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

None of my neighbors are going to have a clue whats going on they've probably never heard of Rangers and will just wonder why the scottish guy is setting off fireworks on some random night 😅

Just get everything decked out in Red, White and Blue mate, Bunting, Flags etc and get Big Tina belting out Simply The Best, They’ll Celebrate, Might not know what they’re celebrating but they’ll celebrate 😂

Archived