***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Raligt said:

They players are either shite or haven't played for over a month and would take months to get upto speed.

We will manage with what we have. Even if it means some posters on here swallowing a hard pill and playing Patterson when he's back.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, esquire8 said:

They players are either shite or haven't played for over a month and would take months to get upto speed.

We will manage with what we have. Even if it means some posters on here swallowing a hard pill and playing Patterson when he's back.

Would rather someone else from the youth team than Patterson tbf

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Patterson will probably get banned by the SFA for the majority of what’s left of the season tbh.

9 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

He does it against them. 

I get that Kent might need to do more against the dross. Sometimes he does phone it in. 

But in the big games, the boy delivers.

He's still young though. That will come. I'd prefer it if it happened at Ibrox. Realistically though, somebody will give us an offer we can't refuse.

Win 55 and they are legends, regardless. 

1 minute ago, BlueFrewExile said:

I get that Kent might need to do more against the dross. Sometimes he does phone it in. 

But in the big games, the boy delivers.

He's still young though. That will come. I'd prefer it if it happened at Ibrox. Realistically though, somebody will give us an offer we can't refuse.

Win 55 and they are legends, regardless. 

Well his goal tonight will make some sit up and take notice again.

9 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Pish mate. If your location is really Skye you have no idea what it's been like central mainland. The 5 were wrong but it isn't as straight forward as that.

You are 100% correct that I have no idea what it has been like in the central belt this last year. I have said this many times to many people.

I also know how blessed I am to live on Skye, it is a fucking stunning island. 

Doesn't excuse what the 5 players did .

Jones and Edmundson already fucked it, and still the other 5 thought, fuck it we'll do what we want.

I know many people who travel through Skye to work from Glasgow. Away from their families for days at a time, working long hours for buttons.

They still stick to the rules and suck it up.

Our 5 made an absolute cunt of it.

They could have fucked our entire season if they hadn't got caught. 

Because of the guys I know that have been working their nuts off away from their families for days at a time all the way through lockdown after lockdown I say fuck our selfish players. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Patterson will probably get banned by the SFA for the majority of what’s left of the season tbh.

You would have to imagine it will be the same as Jones and Edmunson.

Just like the penalty decisions tonight I thought 3 out of 4 were wrong.

42 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Reprieve for Patterson? Can't see a 33 year old Balogun playing there every game for the rest of the season. 

I think he could and be quite comfortable in the role.  Obviously he not Tav but I’m sure he’d do a more than decent job in there until the season end 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If anyone self isolates it's for 10 days now. Used to be 14 days. Government rule.

That's after a close contact of a positive test, or if anyone had a positive test. That's not happened at the club, even after the 'party'.

Where was the 10 day thing mentioned by SG, pal?

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Captain Courage who tried 3 times to keep going.
The new breed of Ranger.
Well done Tav. :thumbsup:

He deserves to lift that trophy above his head more than anyone in Scottish football. 

Posters were ripping into him after that last minute equaliser against accies. 

Fair enough, he fucked it.

But FFS we have conceded 8 goals all fucking season. 

Outfuckingstanding Rangers. 

Archived