***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Never knew Alan Hutton sounded like this, voice is weird as fuck. 

I was wondering who the fuck was talking as our players walked off when allys mic wasnt working - was like I'm sure it was Hutton at half time, who is it now? Nope. It was Hutton.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Quite enjoy listening to Hutton and McCoist.

I enjoyed the fact that SA referred to Rangers as "us" and "we" during his analysis. I know that Ally took a lot of (sometimes justified) criticism during his time in charge, however it cannot be denied that the man is a Diehard Bear, and a true Rangers legend.

12 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Not working tomorrow so knocking them back and why not?

im knocking them back and I have work tomorrow. feel like it will be a similar day to our defence. Luckily i have a 10 yard commute to my office.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My wee lucky  charm is my youngest daughter, freaking me out now the amount of times she's sat next to me and we've got a result.

Its the wee guy I support at work thats my lucky charm. Watched it with him again tonight and he goes into hysterical laughter when im up going nuts at a Rangers goal. 

He got his 1st Covid19 vaccination tonight at 7pm and asked me at 7:45pm. Rangers playing..? Yes says I and he rubs his hands together saying "yass" need to get him up for a game one day. 

3 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Really? Love Tav but his pulling out of tackles really annoys me, done it last minute in old firm at new year aswell.

He doesn't though, does he?

6 years at Ibrox and he has missed 10ish games.  Most of them to illness. 

The guy is a machine. 

And will be our Captain when we raise that flag.

No one deserves it more than him 

Archived