***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My wee lucky  charm is my youngest daughter, freaking me out now the amount of times she's sat next to me and we've got a result.

Jeez, I thought it was my black and red socks so now I do not have to worry about them disintegrating. Make sure she gets to watch all the games.

23 minutes ago, CR3 said:

That Kent goal was sensational 

More so because of the timing and the way the game was going. 

One of those goals where you can see he's going to take it by the scruff of the neck, with just one intention, to get it right in the goal ,even if there's a herd of elephants in the way.

CR3 likes this
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Reprieve for Patterson? Can't see a 33 year old Balogun playing there every game for the rest of the season. 

Fuck Patterson. 

The wee man looks class to me.

But anyone who does what he did is finished for me.

He obviously doesn't gave a fuck about Rangers. 

slimjim1690 likes this
14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If Tavs injury is bad then Patterson will be back asap. Wait n see what the SFA do first I suppose.

Patterson may well feature next week as there's nothing that the SFA can do about Europe. Up to us there.

Treatment of other clubs are a different conversation but a precedent has been set with Edmunson and Jones so we really shouldn't expect anything different domestically for the 5 fuck ups this time around.

If we're struggling at RB then here's a strictly temporary shout for RB.

Kent.

Not as ridiculous as it sounds. I was going to type why he would be decent cover but I'll wait and debate if anybody thinks that it's mental coz it really isn't.

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

Fuck calming down. Fuck that shit. 

That game was tremendous. 

We have a "Proper" Rangers team now 

I found myself disappointed we didnt get a 5th once we got ahead near the end. That said then hitting the post was a bit of luck. 

Two massive blows.

Tav and Roofe. Said when we first signed Roofe you need to sign another ST to play 2nd fiddle as he'll miss 1/3 of the season. The boys plagued. Fingers crossed with Tav. He's a machine and he'll be back!

Always felt we'd do these. Opened them up easy at times and felt like we had their number ( My lad had told me they'd done spurs in the group and they were decent).

Special mention to Balogun who was really good at RB. Kent changed the flow with his goals.

Ref was shite, VAR even worse.

Leather these at Ibrox!

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Injury to Tav looks a season ender for him.  Roofe hopefully couple of weeks but he never looked even close to fit from the start.

Calf can be weeks or months depending on the severity and his history does not make it look promising.