***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Patterson may well feature next week as there's nothing that the SFA can do about Europe. Up to us there.

Treatment of other clubs are a different conversation but a precedent has been set with Edmunson and Jones so we really shouldn't expect anything different domestically for the 5 fuck ups this time around.

If we're struggling at RB then here's a strictly temporary shout for RB.

Kent.

Not as ridiculous as it sounds. I was going to type why he would be decent cover but I'll wait and debate if anybody thinks that it's mental coz it really isn't.

Fuck Patterson. Cunted it.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Patterson can't train until next wednesday I'm sure. 10 day rule. Might be asking alot to chuck him in a match like that.

Liked your post but what 10 day rule applies there? Nobody has tested positive. Rules change on a daily basis so might have missed something.

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Reprieve for Patterson? Can't see a 33 year old Balogun playing there every game for the rest of the season. 

Can't see a 36 year ol Steve Davis playing for the rest of the season either ?

Balogun's hardly played, don't see him being worn out too much in next 3 months.  

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Patterson can't train until next wednesday I'm sure. 10 day rule. Might be asking alot to chuck him in a match like that.

And why is that??? No one tested positive there is no requirement to isolate !!!!

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Took an extra blood pressure pill at halftime. Was on the fucking ceiling watching that! What a match! 

Was fucking glorious. 

Not just for the sheer character of our current squad (Shitebags to some :lol:) but also for the fact all our many haters will have had chubbies then been spewing within minutes .

This seas6has been magnificent............so far.

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Reprieve for Patterson? Can't see a 33 year old Balogun playing there every game for the rest of the season. 

Could see us dipping into the market for a right back on a short term deal tbh.

Going with Balogun & Jack at right back for the rest of the season wouldn’t be the best.

What a game, glad we got the points, mind you the ref didn't help, what a clown he is.

I don't think they are a great team, I think we have beaten better teams in the run up to this,

but what a rollercoaster ride we had tonight mainly down to some strange decisions by a ref

who had a mare

Archived