***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Could see us dipping into the market for a right back on a short term deal tbh.

Going with Balogun & Jack at right back for the rest of the season wouldn’t be the best.

Would we not have to wait till the transfer window opens? :huh:

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Liked your post but what 10 day rule applies there? Nobody has tested positive. Rules change on a daily basis so might have missed something.

There is absolutely no fucking way that we would do that purely for PR reasons, even if it was allowed in the rules.

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

Ah google doctor - suprised the disgnosis isnt leg cancer

As am I mate, but depends in what the sources are. As with any of these things one study says 23 days the other says 8 weeks :lol: If it is a fairly serious one, we shouldn’t be rushing him back. He deserves the time to recover fully.

"Нашата шибана дама" is Bulgarian for "Our Fuckin Lady's" because that's obviously what school the cunt referee went to, (even though he awarded us two penalties.) How much did he give that mob?, Let them away with murder. People slag Kent but I try all his tricks when I'm playin sevens. Belguim are ranked No.1 in the world. We beat their second-best team away from home with half a team, because Roofe, Arfield & Co. were only half-fit and fucked. WATFP.

Just now, ronniescu said:

"Нашата шибана дама" is Bulgarian for "Our Fuckin Lady's" because that's obviously what school the cunt referee went to, (even though he awarded us two penalties.) How much did he give that mob?, Let them away with murder. People slag Kent but I try all his tricks when I'm playin sevens. Belguim are ranked No.1 in the world. We beat their second-best team away from home with half a team, because Roofe, Arfield & Co. were only half-fit and fucked. WATFP.

Ah'm a bit pished. 

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I found myself disappointed we didnt get a 5th once we got ahead near the end. That said then hitting the post was a bit of luck. 

We were the only team in the game. 

Mental as it was. 

Could have been 8-4 to us or even 5-4 to them.

Games like this make me love football. 

Wasn't thinking that way at 3-2 to be fair :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Liked your post but what 10 day rule applies there? Nobody has tested positive. Rules change on a daily basis so might have missed something.

You're getting into the Duffy territory here where the rules just get made up apparently..

Patterson broke his bubble, he was around people he shouldn't have been so while it won't be a NHS mandatory 10 day isolation, I'm guessing we'll have him isolating to ensure the integrity of the squad bubble.

That being said, even if he wasn't, there's not a chance in hell he'd be near the team. I honestly think Gerrard would rather have anybody in the squad at RB instead of recalling Patterson right now.

Archived