• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Davis Aribo

Roofe Morelos Kent

I think we need to be careful with Jack just now.

Get Aribo to fuck out of midfield, he is not a midfielder. If he has to be found a place, then leave out Kent but Jack in the midfield is an absolute must.

The back five pick themselves as do Jack, Davis and Kamara who was born for this. Morelos and Roofe for me and either Kent or Wright.

Aribo is a luxury to be brought on if we’re three ahead with five to play and a half hour cameo from Arfield is very likely imo.

Notice their playmaker got subbed (spared for our game?) today and they had four players booked (none for their opponents) if that tells us anything.

Can’t imagine they are better than Braga or Benfica - get it done Rangers

:UK:

Really looking forward to this. A proper game of football. None of this parking the bus shit. Just two teams who will attack each other whenever they get the chance.

However pointless it may be in attempting to predict a Gerrard starting XI I shall try

The usual back 5 (although Balogun may get the nod)

Kamara Jack Davis

Hagi Morelos Kent

Jack Davis Kamara will be the middle 3 especially away from home.

I would go Hagi Morelos Kent front 3, people will want Roofe but he looked rusty the couple times he played before his suspension so think it could pass him by if he starts, good option to have from the bench. 

17 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Looking forward to an actual game of football for a change 

Hopefully the players can use this game to try and get back a bit of the quick passing/movement that we did so well earlier in the season, but has dropped off somewhat in recent weeks. Also, hopefully a positive out come of the tie is achieved and can be used as a wee extra push to see us over the line domestically.

Archived