***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****

G.E.C.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Gives me the fear this traveling there and back for the squad.

I was shiting it after the Liege game, had myself convinced that the rammy after it would have resulted in some positive tests. Thankfully not.

25 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Anyone know where I can find a discounted BT Sport monthly pass? £25 seems a bit steep.

Used to have an EE mobile but switched recently.

Can you still not do the EE pay as you go sim trick for 3 months?

Edit - just checked, they've switched it to the pay monthly sim only now. Used to be a cheeky way of getting bt for fuck all.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can you still not do the EE pay as you go sim trick for 3 months?

Edit - just checked, they've switched it to the pay monthly sim only now. Used to be a cheeky way of getting bt for fuck all.

Did think of that myself. Ta anyway

12 hours ago, chris182 said:

Did think of that myself. Ta anyway

just hesgoal it seeing as its BT mate. usually good quality (english) streams - ive found it only tends to be sky sports matches that get links pulled and end up with foreign commentary, BT games never seem to be affected.

1 hour ago, Fergie_6 said:

If Tav's out a would say:

McGregor, Balogun, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Kent, Morelos, Aribo

Formation?

McGregor 

goldson helander balogun 

Jack davis Kamara barasic 

Aribo morelos kent.

I know we’ve probably paid enough with a virtual domestic season ticket already but was there an opportunity for the club to sell virtual home euro games to replace the lost euro gate money or was the euro tv contracts a closed shop, and pretty much sewn up by the likes of BT/Sky or whoever has it?

48 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I know we’ve probably paid enough with a virtual domestic season ticket already but was there an opportunity for the club to sell virtual home euro games to replace the lost euro gate money or was the euro tv contracts a closed shop, and pretty much sewn up by the likes of BT/Sky or whoever has it?

Clubs had to get permission from TV companies to offer virtual ST. BT has exclusive rights on EL, doubt they would give permission for clubs to stream the games. 

46 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Clubs had to get permission from TV companies to offer virtual ST. BT has exclusive rights on EL, doubt they would give permission for clubs to stream the games. 

I would think RTV still have it for oversea subscribers and I would be surprised if it wasn’t discussed but as said, maybe they think we’ve all paid enough or you’re right it’s tied up for UK viewers and there was no wriggle room even with a global pandemic.

Hopefully we claw some euro money back through this:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/15/small-businesses-win-covid-insurance-payouts-after-uk-supreme-court-victory

https://www.ft.com/content/1de9114c-1feb-466e-90a3-bf927a7f4cad

Archived