Jump to content

***** The Official Royal Antwerp v Rangers Match Thread *****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Gives me the fear this traveling there and back for the squad.

I was shiting it after the Liege game, had myself convinced that the rammy after it would have resulted in some positive tests. Thankfully not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Anyone know where I can find a discounted BT Sport monthly pass? £25 seems a bit steep.

Used to have an EE mobile but switched recently.

Can you still not do the EE pay as you go sim trick for 3 months?

Edit - just checked, they've switched it to the pay monthly sim only now. Used to be a cheeky way of getting bt for fuck all.

chris182 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can you still not do the EE pay as you go sim trick for 3 months?

Edit - just checked, they've switched it to the pay monthly sim only now. Used to be a cheeky way of getting bt for fuck all.

Did think of that myself. Ta anyway

esquire8 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chris182 said:

Did think of that myself. Ta anyway

just hesgoal it seeing as its BT mate. usually good quality (english) streams - ive found it only tends to be sky sports matches that get links pulled and end up with foreign commentary, BT games never seem to be affected.

chris182 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fergie_6 said:

If Tav's out a would say:

McGregor, Balogun, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Kent, Morelos, Aribo

Formation?

McGregor 

goldson helander balogun 

Jack davis Kamara barasic 

Aribo morelos kent.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we’ve probably paid enough with a virtual domestic season ticket already but was there an opportunity for the club to sell virtual home euro games to replace the lost euro gate money or was the euro tv contracts a closed shop, and pretty much sewn up by the likes of BT/Sky or whoever has it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I know we’ve probably paid enough with a virtual domestic season ticket already but was there an opportunity for the club to sell virtual home euro games to replace the lost euro gate money or was the euro tv contracts a closed shop, and pretty much sewn up by the likes of BT/Sky or whoever has it?

Clubs had to get permission from TV companies to offer virtual ST. BT has exclusive rights on EL, doubt they would give permission for clubs to stream the games. 

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

46 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Clubs had to get permission from TV companies to offer virtual ST. BT has exclusive rights on EL, doubt they would give permission for clubs to stream the games. 

I would think RTV still have it for oversea subscribers and I would be surprised if it wasn’t discussed but as said, maybe they think we’ve all paid enough or you’re right it’s tied up for UK viewers and there was no wriggle room even with a global pandemic.
 

Hopefully we claw some euro money back through this:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/15/small-businesses-win-covid-insurance-payouts-after-uk-supreme-court-victory


https://www.ft.com/content/1de9114c-1feb-466e-90a3-bf927a7f4cad

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...