• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the last few weeks I've noticed a few posters getting a bit twitchy regarding getting over the line....we all need to calm down....we have another home game next Sunday where we need to defend a re

Me every game now.

It’s almost disbelief that it’s really happening. Understandable given the number of times we’ve been let down that we are so wary. What I’m looking forward to is the last weeks of the season whe

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

In the last few weeks I've noticed a few posters getting a bit twitchy regarding getting over the line....we all need to calm down....we have another home game next Sunday where we need to defend a record of played 14 won 14.....scored 40 lost 1!! 

With all that taken into account we will win our next two home games against Dundee utd and St Mirren....even if we were to ship 5/6 against Livingston & the papes we would still be 10pts clear with 5 games to play..3 of which will be at Ibrox.....a good few posters probably see it the same as myself...let's enjoy the coming weeks as referred to picking faults with certain players...there was a time 5years ago I never thought this was possible 

Embrace it lads as it is most definitely coming home :UK:

I know, but ye canny beat wetting yer panties ya fuckin maniac ye 😆😆💧💧🇬🇧

Colin Traive and Dickie1963 like this
3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Morning Thomas.....not sure it beats a wet dream :lol:

Been up at this time every day for weeks now, not because I’ve pished the bed but my body clock thinks this is time to wake up. End up napping about lunchtime which then fucks my sleeping pattern more. Again this has fuck all to do with the thread but there we go 

hammer93 likes this
Just now, TamCoopz said:

Been up at this time every day for weeks now, not because I’ve pished the bed but my body clock thinks this is time to wake up. End up napping about lunchtime which then fucks my sleeping pattern more. Again this has fuck all to do with the thread but there we go 

I'm the opposite m8....I work nights so I don't get tired until 6/7 in the morning.....it's a cunt when we have midday ko on a Sunday 

Guilty....I'm one of the cautious posters/panty wetters !! Like every other fan I want us to win the league desperately.  I expect the scum to win their next 2 games (hope to fuck I'm wrong) and our lead will be 15 points. Still a good fuckin lead. But fuck them it's what we do that matters. Being a cautious bastard I'm wanting 9 points (7 points minimum) before we play the scum. Then my shackles will be off !!!  

45 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s almost disbelief that it’s really happening. Understandable given the number of times we’ve been let down that we are so wary.

What I’m looking forward to is the last weeks of the season when the job’s done and those cunts at the BBC having to call us champions and still refusing to interview anyone from, officially, Scotland’s top club. Making themselves look even more bigoted and petty.

Yip I've been wondering if they'll come knocking. 

Getting it over the line is the hardest part, it’s understandable that there’s some tension especially when you consider our post-Jan form for the past few years. I’m confident we’ll do it, but there’s no point in ramping up pressure, we’ve got 9 attempts to get 4 wins - take it a game at a time and we’ll be fine.

glasgow argyle likes this
4 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Guilty....I'm one of the cautious posters/panty wetters !! Like every other fan I want us to win the league desperately.  I expect the scum to win their next 2 games (hope to fuck I'm wrong) and our lead will be 15 points. Still a good fuckin lead. But fuck them it's what we do that matters. Being a cautious bastard I'm wanting 9 points (7 points minimum) before we play the scum. Then my shackles will be off !!!  

Exactly my feelings mate. It means so much that I’m shit scared of saying anything too positive in case I jinx it. My nerves are shredded every game at the moment. My head tells me it’s in the bag but my panties are still soaking on a regular basis. As I’ve said in other threads, I just want it over the line and I don’t give a fuck how we get there. Big firework display planned with my neighbours but every time he mentions it I tell him not to talk about it. Fucking lunatic behaviour but I can’t help it lol. 😂😂