COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Had they shown up for training on Monday and the fines came out later that day, we would have had to forfeit Thursday's game. That is inexcusable. What goes through young mens minds these days?

Booze and fanny. 

Can picture a few senior players kicking fuck out them... Hope so

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If they were warned the way they should have been after the JJ / GE debacle then they should be clear it's a gross misconduct offence as they leave the training ground for the final time tomorrow.

They will not be sacked though and as we seen from Edmundson and Jones they will come back to training eventually. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

That's fair enough but they won't be sacked 

Be forced out eventually like the other two. 

Cunts should not be given any medal or acknowledgement of what's about to happen. Punt them on furlough 

They need to go, the damage to our season if they hadn't been caught and turned up for training, fuck me, can you imagine the utter carnage. We would have been jumped on by everyone!!

I get the fact they are young players and regardless of their ability, life is tough.

Just now, The Dude said:

I am. I'd heard the story at lunchtime. 

Yip I heard it around 11am with Bassey/Patterson /Kinear and Mebude  ...police broke up the party .

So the club will be

probably getting there facts right and dealing with it  first

I Was raging as how thick can they be with Europe and 55 .

Just now, TamCoopz said:

How can you even try defend them? 

I'm not but we've all been young and done ridiculous things in life that we later regret. They deserve to be punished by the league and club and after that we'll see what the future holds but we will not sack them. 

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

They will not be sacked though and as we seen from Edmundson and Jones they will come back to training eventually. 

It really depends the warnings that were given by the club following those 2 getting hammered.

If made clear that it would be a sacking offence then the club can't not apply the punishments they said would follow if there was similar conduct.

If they were warned the way they should have been after the JJ / GE debacle then they should be clear it's a gross misconduct offence as they leave the training ground for the final time tomorrow.

Surely to fuck they’ll not be allowed anywhere near the training ground tomorrow, Don’t think I could even bring myself to speak to them atm if I was the gaffer, I’d just send them all a text telling them to stay the fuck away and tell them they’re getting docked as much wages as the league/sfa allows.

1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

Yip I heard it around 11am with Bassey/Patterson /Kinear and Mebude  ...police broke up the party .

So the club will be

👍that's another name I was told. 

1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

So the club will be

Aye I heard Kinnear in the first version too. It's nothing but crass stupidity 

It really depends the warnings that were given by the club following those 2 getting hammered.

If made clear that it would be a sa king offence then the club can't not apply the punishments they said would follow if there was similar conduct.

I'd be surprised if the club would have stated they would be sacked, they might have said their Rangers career would be over but I doubt we'd be in a position to just offload players for nothing(monitory terms) . 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Surely to fuck they’ll not be allowed anywhere near the training ground tomorrow, Don’t think I could even bring myself to speak to them atm if I was the gaffer, I’d just send them all a text telling them to stay the fuck away and tell them they’re getting docked as much wages as the league/sfa allows.

Just meaning as they empty lockers and hand over club cars etc. They should be gone however and wherever that occurs 👍