COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Like Jones & Edmundson, the whole thing stinks of people like Zungu, Bassey and, perhaps to a lesser extent, Patterson throwing the toys out the pram/not giving a fuck due to not playing. Atrocious attitude.

Zungu should be especially ashamed of himself.  Cancel his loan deal immediately, if possible. Surely Barjonas can offer more in midfield than that useless cunt.

I am kind of stuck on what should happen to the five of them. Zungu is gone, that's a given. However, one thing that makes me laugh is the whataboutery, especially with reference to the tinks.

I always thought as a club we held ourselves to higher standards, so fuck comparing how we should deal with things with that shower.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

None of them will play again this season. Zungu has failed to impress and this episode finishes him.

Certainly Patterson and Bassey have monetary value so I expect they will fined by the club but given a fresh start next season.

Expect Patterson and Bassey to be back training after the isolation and back in the matchday squad as soon as their suspension is up. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Actually took a step back to see if I was being too harsh after reading posters commenting that we are chucking our own under the bus and so on. After a bit of reflecting I am not being too harsh. I am still fucking fuming. These players are priveledged to wear our jersey. They are well aware that they represent us in every aspect of life. They carry our clubs name and they have tarnished it, and more importantly, they have tarnished it intentionally. Think of guys like Gerrard who is in another country from his wife and kids who is sacrificing everything for our club and this title. 

This isn't a first time offence for me. Luckily for these guys, they had the benefit of hindsight. They seen what would happen if they breached the rules. They knew if they were caught their careers with this club could be in jeopardy. They knew Scottish football was on a yellow card and although nothing will happen, they helped put the bullets in the gun of idiots calling for points deducted etc. They chose a party over all that. They will apologize and tell us how sorry they are and how much Rangers mean to them but it's all just conjecture and they are only sorry they were caught. They would have went to training the next session and would have cost us League points and Europa League games with isolating players. 

Exactly mate. I understand some might think that they deserve a second chance and that they are only young. No excuses get them to fuck. 

20 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Some harsh critics on here. Virtually every player is considered shite and yet we are top of the league and still in Europe. I must be watching different games.  

What player mentioned has played any part of where the team is? 

23 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Absolutely gutted for Gerrard, the amount of work the guys put in over the last three years and he’s 4 games away from everything he’s worked for and 5 fanny’s think their above the rules. 

Fortunately (again) the covid integrity of the first team squad has not been compromised, but it’s obvious how let down everyone in the Rangers family feels. The mgt team will have a lot of serious decision making to go through concerning their futures, I don’t think that Zungu will be the only one never to pull on a Rangers shirt again, but as above that’s down to Gerrard.

Im just waiting on the hypocrisy to start re baying for the SPFL to dish out  player bans, if so the club have to challenge any governance interference as none were awarded for the Dubai fiasco...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Fortunately (again) the covid integrity of the first team squad has not been compromised, but it’s obvious how let down everyone in the Rangers family feels. The mgt team will have a lot of serious decision making to go through concerning their futures, I don’t think that Zungu will be the only one never to pull on a Rangers shirt again, but as above that’s down to Gerrard.

Im just waiting on the hypocrisy to start re baying for the SPFL to dish out  player bans, if so the club have to challenge any governance interference as none were awarded for the Dubai fiasco...

Why should their be any further action? If i go to a party and get a fine from the police I wouldn't imagine my employer would also punish me.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why should their be any further action? If i go to a party and get a fine from the police I wouldn't imagine my employer would also punish me.

Many employers could and would do something if you broke rules and were fined by the police. Especially if you are damaging their brand.

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I would imagine your employers would look to find a way of getting you out the door had your actions risked them losing their biggest contract in a quarter of a century, even if you had been fined by the police for your misdemeanour.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

If it leads to you/your employers being all over the papers as a result or it impacting your ability to perform your job, they almost certainly would punish you.

Both of those apply here. Players can't play due to having to isolate - and will also face SFA bans and it has generated adverse publicity for the club.

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Expect Patterson and Bassey to be back training after the isolation and back in the matchday squad as soon as their suspension is up. 

i doubt that very much  you can see that gerrard is very hurt and i dont think he will forgive tham that easy