COVID Breach

falkirkNS

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Actually looks scunnered. As angry and disappointed as I am, I think the fact the club have put this out shows that they want fans to see how sorry the lad is and want a bit of forgiveness for him. If the gaffer feels he will be punished and then draw a line under it then I for one am happy with their management of the situation whichever path they take. 

I wanted him sacked, however, after seeing him in that video he looks terrified 😂 hope you’ve learnt yer lesson ya daft wee Prick.  Talk is cheap but one more massive chance to show you have the mentality and the ability to play for this club - don’t fuck it up and get your career back on track.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Great idea to sack them lol

Only takes one multi million pound player wanting a move and it’s refused so he deliberately breaks Covid rules to get the sack, then free to do what he wants. Sets a precedent we don’t need

Just because you'd terminate contracts / sack any of these 5 doesn't mean you would need to or would contemplate doing it for a multi million pound player ffs.

And if a player wanted away so badly I'm sure they could make it happen without contemplating covid house parties 😂

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just because you'd terminate contracts / sack any of these 5 doesn't mean you would need to or would contemplate doing it for a multi million pound player ffs.

And if a player wanted away so badly I'm sure they could make it happen without contemplating covid house parties 😂

It’s pretty clear you would, which is why it won’t happen. To treat players differently sends out the wrong message because one is worth more than the other. 

Hilarious you think it’s ok to sack some but say no we’re no sacking you cause your worth something lol. 

I believe in second chances. You can hear the remorse in young Nathan. They are young men, caught together with their girlfriends on Valentine's Day during unprecedented times. The mistake was made, the club have accepted the apology, now is the time to move on.

I'm probably being a bit hypocritical in my judgement because my only interest is in the future of Patterson. He is simply too good to axe. I could care less for Zungu, Kinnear & Mebude and to a lesser extent Bassey.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The player who was sacked would likely be back at the door looking for compensation if others weren't sacked for the same thing. 

The dude you quoted is right, there is next to fuck all to achieve from sacking players over this, Zungu will be told to fuck off when his loan ends, try and make a fee for players like Edmundson and Jones.

Patterson and Bassey will start preseason with us. 

18 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The infamous five must be out of quarantine by now and probably have been to face the gaffer.

in my opinion, I think the SFA just want this to quietly go away. Suspending them opens a new can of worms to the Dubai shambles and the refs in Greece. Although in reference to the latter, they can't punish themselves, that could only come from nippy nic.

He’s probably seen them all on zoom about a week ago 

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s pretty clear you would, which is why it won’t happen. To treat players differently sends out the wrong message because one is worth more than the other. 

Hilarious you think it’s ok to sack some but say no we’re no sacking you cause your worth something lol. 

So to be clear

If we release / sack two reserves and two fringe players, you think we'd be obliged to do the same with Morelos, Kent Barisic if they then ( perhaps deliberately) breached covid protocols? 

Please tell me you don't think that would even cross the decision makers minds at the club.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So to be clear

If we release / sack two reserves and two fringe players, you think we'd be obliged to do the same with Morelos, Kent Barisic if they then ( perhaps deliberately) breached covid protocols? 

Please tell me you don't think that would even cross the decision makers minds at the club.

Lol why would it cross their mind to sack or release any player? Precisely what I’m saying, they’re all assets even if it is only 500k or £15m. 

Like I’ve said sacking these players as a precedent is the wrong move, it’s just stupid to do it, simple as that. 

I am on the fence with this one- especially with the lad coming out with an apology to the club and fans.

He is young with a huge talent and has potential to do wonders at our club- but he went and done this stupid thing.

I know I did loads of stupid things when I was younger, some things I really regret - but I can not go back in time.

As for the other 4 - don't really care what happens to them - but this lad, I feel so fucking sorry for, but on the other hand, he could have fucked up our club with his stupidity.

Time will tell with this one - bet his parents gave him hell eh! 

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The player who was sacked would likely be back at the door looking for compensation if others weren't sacked for the same thing. 

The dude you quoted is right, there is next to fuck all to achieve from sacking players over this, Zungu will be told to fuck off when his loan ends, try and make a fee for players like Edmundson and Jones.

Patterson and Bassey will start preseason with us. 

Aye mate constructive dismissal claims all the way 😂

So players shouldn't be treated less favourably than others commiting simular offences? Shouldn't CB and NP be punted on loan then so GE and JJ don't make claims against the club? 😂