COVID Breach

falkirkNS

30 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

They’re all foolish in the extreme, but the state of fucking Zungu approaching 30 and knocking about with teenagers. Should be the one setting the example, would get rid of the clown now if it was my decision. 

Can't believe Zungu was true all along. Fucking idiot.

He's barely shown anything to warrant a permanent deal and will be sent back thankfully

12 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Put the rod away

👍

If we tolerate this it does give Gerrard an issue if he's issued clear consequences for further breaches when the other 2 had fucked up.

It questions the respect and disciplinary control he does / will have going forward.

But plenty seem to find reasons to make excuses because Patterson has potential. 

Him and Bassey are contracted til 2024, if they're not released from contracts imminently both need told and the squad informed  both will be going on loan in the summer, (they'll not play again this season).  Same with the others with zungu getting chased back to France ASAP.

The risk of not dealing with this strongly is huge.

2 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Send zungu back I had bad feeling about this signing and I have just been proved right .

I would send him back because  he broke the Covid rules could have jeopardised our season and he's fuckin pish !! 

13 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Can't believe big Zungu kidnapped 4 youth team players for a game of monopoly.

Shocking on Zungu but he’s grown up with car jacking and male rape all his days in SA although the victims usually end up butchered or shot rather than forced to go the iron or thimble in a game of monopoly