COVID Breach

falkirkNS

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

But in those circumstances a company has a duty of care to you and your health.

A gross misconduct for that is absolutely disgraceful.

Ive seen the dudes panic attacks on here so I can only imagine the hysterical break down on the shop floor and all because he was told to square up the newspaper rack which he thought was beneath him 😋

On a serious note, anxiety is a serious issue and orgs shouldn’t get away with shit like that these days 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Both of those apply here. Players can't play due to having to isolate - and will also face SFA bans and it has generated adverse publicity for the club.

My issue here is why should they face SFA sanctions, this was the path being followed until celtic’s multiple breaches in Dubai, but they broke that mould. As my punishment should and will be internal, if the SFA want to become involved it should be resisted in the strongest possible manner citing the lack of censorship as quoted above...

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Ive seen the dudes panic attacks on here so I can only imagine the hysterical break down on the shop floor and all because he was told to square up the newspaper rack which he thought was beneath him 😋

On a serious note, anxiety is a serious issue and orgs shouldn’t get away with shit like that these days 

Was waiting for another disciplinary for leaving early to go to a Rangers game for my (then) other job. Was physically pushed by my manager in the process and they tried to rush through that disciplinary (also a gross misconduct) in the hopes that by sacking me it would be the end of it.

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

My issue here is why should they face SFA sanctions, this was the path being followed until celtic’s multiple breaches in Dubai, but they broke that mould. As my punishment should and will be internal, if the SFA want to become involved it should be resisted in the strongest possible manner citing the lack of censorship as quoted above...

Because they are bang to rights having been caught and fined by the polis.

29 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Probably, I do not know enough about the two young lads, it will be up to Stevie G after he sees how they react to this fuck up. 

Yes that's it in a nutshell, SG and Club will deal with it as is appropriate.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's what really gets me mate. They knew what the fallout would be but being a Rangers player didn't matter as much. Winning the league didn't matter as much. When their careers end up at Queen of the South on £200 a week or French ligue 2 on the bench, I hope they look back and think "cracking party but".

It's infuriating when you think about it. They must have thought they wouldn't be caught. 

Much like jones and Edmundson if they hadn't been caught they would have walked into training and put the whole sqaud at risk. 

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Any truth in folk saying the SFA can’t use the photos taken in Dubai to punish that lot as they were taken illegally?

not sure but if asked for statements they wouldn’t have denied it so I think the legality of the photo isn’t a big issue and I’m more inclined to think nothing happened as they never broke UAE domestic law but they should have been hammered for breaking sfa rules and pissing all over the sfa

Just now, esquire8 said:

Let's be honest here, we all know the SFA were never going to do anything about their piss up trip.

Especially after the SFA chief executive publically read out the tarriers statement out word for word when quizzed about it. 

There is no way in hell that Lennon knew that it was illegal to take photographs without consent in Dubai unless he’d been briefed on it. I’m starting to think that’s their get out of jail free card (excuse the Monopoly reference)