COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

There is no way in hell that Lennon knew that it was illegal to take photographs without consent in Dubai unless he’d been briefed on it. I’m starting to think that’s their get out of jail free card (excuse the Monopoly reference)

I remember the first time I flew into Dubai and they gave you a video and a wee card on the plane saying everything you couldn't do which would be normal back home and it included stuff like that. Although don't think I got that the last time I went through there a year ago.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I remember the first time I flew into Dubai and they gave you a video and a wee card on the plane saying everything you couldn't do which would be normal back home and it included stuff like that. Although don't think I got that the last time I went through there a year ago.

Aye but Lennon can’t read.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Gross Misconduct isn’t it, he’s broken the law while playing for the club 

I’m not sure if it’s gross but maybe someone with hr knowledge would know better but possibly gross especially being a footballer and the damage it could have caused 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

The one thing I thought of is whether SFA covid requirements and protocols actually extended to overseas 'training camps'.

They do (although they also technically apply to any SFA-registered player going on international duty, regardless of country). Think there also comes the likelihood of actually getting anywhere with it. The Rangers players have been done by the polis so there's not really any ambiguity. They've already essentiall been found to be guilty of breaching the protocols by someone else.

Had Celtic landed in trouble with Dubai Plod, it would have been a much different think imo.

Would just like to apologise to @ForeverAndEver and a few others for at least trying to defend these boys on here 👍now that the truth is out and they are all named i am scunnered. I refuse to believe anything before the club announce such things. Chinese whispers are brutal and i usually dismiss them before hardcore evidence has been provided.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They do (although they also technically apply to any SFA-registered player going on international duty, regardless of country). Think there also comes the likelihood of actually getting anywhere with it. The Rangers players have been done by the polis so there's not really any ambiguity. They've already essentiall been found to be guilty of breaching the protocols by someone else.

Had Celtic landed in trouble with Dubai Plod, it would have been a much different think imo.

Which was very unlikely. They turn a blind eye to most stuff that goes on in hotels that cater to Westerners let alone having a few pints close to each other.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@EverestGersmark II imo 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sure Laxalt was topless when Duffy was braiding her hair...:pipe:

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Which was very unlikely. They turn a blind eye to most stuff that goes on in hotels that cater to Westerners let alone having a few pints close to each other.

Yeah thats very true. I think a bit of a misunderstanding of what is and isnt allowed doesn't help. The Duffy stuff in particular is a complete red herring. There's literally nothing that's happened there that was a breach of the rules as they stand.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@McEwan’s Larger. 😂

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah thats very true. I think a bit of a misunderstanding of what is and isnt allowed doesn't help. The Duffy stuff in particular is a complete red herring. There's literally nothing that's happened there that was a breach of the rules as they stand.

Kennedy saying there were minor breaches is what has everyone interested - considering it was directly in contrast to what Lennon claimed. Although them disagreeing with each other is hardly a surprise.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kennedy saying there were minor breaches is what has everyone interested - considering it was directly in contrast to what Lennon claimed. Although them disagreeing with each other is hardly a surprise.

It would all depend on what the 'minor slip-ups' were. There's not a club who haven't been guilty of minor breaches (including us). If they were all being investigated there's genuinely be ones against every club.

I've seen clubs allow parents in as directors, 'red zones' (players/coaches etc only) totally disregarded, PR guys getting very close with external media for wee chats in the corner, managers and players without masks, shirt swapping, spitting, celebrations, water bottles being shared and all sorts of other shit players have all been told not to do.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They weren't separated from Joe public the way they were meant to be. Sitting in close proximity to the public at the poolside appears a clear breach of rules for apparent elite sportspeople.

12 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Would just like to apologise to @ForeverAndEver and a few others for at least trying to defend these boys on here 👍now that the truth is out and they are all named i am scunnered. I refuse to believe anything before the club announce such things. Chinese whispers are brutal and i usually dismiss them before hardcore evidence has been provided.

sin died for apologising to FAE as you’ve just opened a can of worms on yourself 😂