COVID Breach

falkirkNS

21 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Would just like to apologise to @ForeverAndEver and a few others for at least trying to defend these boys on here 👍now that the truth is out and they are all named i am scunnered. I refuse to believe anything before the club announce such things. Chinese whispers are brutal and i usually dismiss them before hardcore evidence has been provided.

Don’t apologise to anybody mate :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They weren't separated from Joe public the way they were meant to be. Sitting in close proximity to the public at the poolside appears a clear breach of rules for apparent elite sportspeople.

I agree that the pictures don't look good at all

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It would all depend on what the 'minor slip-ups' were. There's not a club who haven't been guilty of minor breaches (including us). If they were all being investigated there's genuinely be ones against every club.

I've seen clubs allow parents in as directors, 'red zones' (players/coaches etc only) totally disregarded, PR guys getting very close with external media for wee chats in the corner, managers and players without masks, shirt swapping, spitting, celebrations, water bottles being shared and all sorts of other shit players have all been told not to do.

I agree.

Camera zoomed into our subs on Saturday and they were clearly sitting beside each other and too close. 

Players of all clubs giving each other a wee cuddle after a goal. "Its a natural reaction and we don't understand what scoring in a professional match means" was the excuse of an ex pro on sky.

Its madness.

I'm actually glad of the Tims Dubai gig. Takes some of the heat off any repercussions for us.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Im sure he was a 12 month loan 

Aye, that's the current deal we have with but we were meant to be looking to sign him up on a permanent deal initially before it fell through. Then we agreed a loan deal near the end of the transfer window. At least that's my understanding of it.