COVID Breach

falkirkNS

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do we let players away with it when we could potentially run the risk of a points deduction if this carries on into next season? 

We haven't let the players away with it and why would we be getting points deductions for things outwith our control?

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We haven't let the players away with it and why would we be getting points deductions for things outwith our control?

If players keep taking the piss that's what's going to happen, and what should have happened from the get go imo. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

If players keep taking the piss that's what's going to happen, and what should have happened from the get go imo. 

The players have been punished.

The club continues to follow protocols and guidance.

Why would the club be docked points due to players conducts in their private lives? 

It would be slightly plausible if we hadn't fined or suspended the players, but we have.

Just now, plumbGER said:

The players have been punished.

The club continues to follow protocols and guidance.

Why would the club be docked points due to players conducts in their private lives? 

It would be slightly plausible if we hadn't fined or suspended the players, but we have.

If players from ourselves and other clubs keep breaching guidelines the only way to stop it is impose points deductions. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If players from ourselves and other clubs keep breaching guidelines the only way to stop it is impose points deductions. 

If players and coaches keep on getting caught placing illegal bets on football they still get hammered individually - can’t see why the Covid party should be treated differently.

Surely you can only go after the club if the Covid breaches happen whilst the employee is on the premises of the football club or directly involved in an event, training camp or staying at accommodation/hotel whilst on official club duty.  This happened outwith the control of the club so you can’t punish the club for breaching protocols.  The individuals committing the breaches are the ones who are fucked.

Maybe I’m totally wrong but that is just my opinion on this.

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think the rules are that if protocols are broken during work time then points can be deducted/forfeit etc

I’m not sure this applies during players down time. That’s then for the club to deal with.  

It’s a really difficult area to do something like that when not at work

45 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's never happening mate, if they breach guidelines while on official club business or if the club refuse to discipline players found to be in breach of regulations then your argument would maybe stand up.

As it stands we have took action against players who have been caught out and Gerrard has stated repeatedly that the players are briefed on their responsibilities, we can't be punished if the same players refuse to abide by these expectations in their private lives.

My work told be about the dangers of working from height on a ladder, if i refuse to heed guidance and have an accident and injure myself or a member of the public while on my own time at the weekend, does my company get punished? Of course they don't.

26 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I notice a hoor of a number of players from Leicester and Birmingham women's teams, along with U23s from Leicester City, were at a party.

Didn't you notice the hullabaloo?

Pics.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You are missing nothing except taking the knee plus crocker and walker talking shite.

Any time I watch English football now I'll choose a Canadian or Australian sports channel on IPTV, not only is the picture better but there isn't any pandering to the BLM movement.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Any time I watch English football now I'll choose a Canadian or Australian sports channel on IPTV, not only is the picture better but there isn't any pandering to the BLM movement.

Sky is shocking, as well as that pish their content is mostly regurgitated crap.

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I notice a hoor of a number of players from Leicester and Birmingham women's teams, along with U23s from Leicester City, were at a party.

Didn't you notice the hullabaloo?

I can’t seem to give a shit about women’s football and I wish it was off the sports sections completely or in a separate woman’s section