COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Spending money on Amazon and ebay, wild life that eh.... you know people normally spend their money on socializing and things other than that aye.... 

Killer, no, dull tedious and monotonous like it is to everyone else that is working aye, they don't become immune to how shitty their job is just now just because it is football... life in general is clearly shit just, patently that would apply to how much shitter it is playing football. 

So you can still spend money then Denis?

So playing football and training is shitty and monotonous I guess if they felt the way you feel they should just give up football altogether. Being part of a team going for 55 aye that's clearly shit.

Just now, Smile said:

So you can still spend money then Denis?

So playing football and training is shitty and monotonous I guess if they felt the way you feel they should just give up football altogether. Being part of a team going for 55 aye that's clearly shit.

You are limited in what you can spend money on, I can't actually fathom how weird it is you are attempting to apply the logic that being a footballer just now is the same as it was 14 months ago... what a bizarre train of thought. 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It is still fundamentally their job and the wage doesn't alter the circumstances of how different it is, you really think playing at Ibrox or being a football player is still the same buzz of a profession it was 14 months ago.... come on eh, they are also just punters who kick back home at 1 with fuck all else to actually do with their day, it's no less shit a time for them just because they punt  a ball about 

No longer commenting because I think you’re either at it or pished. Either way it’s too early for me. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You are limited in what you can spend money on, I can't actually fathom how weird it is you are attempting to apply the logic that being a footballer just now is the same as it was 14 months ago... what a bizarre train of thought. 

More bizarre for me is thinking players being part of a squad going for 55 and killing the DFB dream is shitty and monotonous.

It's a logical conclusion, you actively spend time wondering who people on the internet are... read that back to yourself. 

No one on the internet ever what they seem, first rule you learn on the internet.

1 minute ago, billscott said:

yes maybe a wierd post but it was sent to the guy who has been spouting rubbish on here

Aye, you are right, because you only go to the shops a football players life is actually fucking amazing the now and totally normal each and every day

Playing at Ibrox just now is exactly like it was 14 months or so ago... nothing at all has changed for a footballer... they still just live the exact same life they did solely because they play football. :stevieg:

Aye, it will get you on the back of the heid on the way back around. 

This seems to be going nowhere Denis as I feel you think playing for Rangers and going for 55 is shitty and monotonous, I cannot see that these players are living our dream.

1 minute ago, billscott said:

fuck off mate go and annoy other people on another forum or get a life somewhere else  nobody has said that nothing has changed for a footballer but boy would i love to be in the position these guys are in playing for glasgow Rangers close to being heroes for the rest of their life winning our 1st title for 10 yrs i think i could easily put up with the rest of the shit in the world at the moment

So it has changed, it is a bit shitter than it used to be and it's no the same as it was is basically what you are saying aye, though that eh. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

This seems to be going nowhere Denis as I feel you think playing for Rangers and going for 55 is shitty and monotonous, I cannot see that these players are living our dream.

Sure, again, at times, it quite fucking clearly would be - their sole existence isn't about winning a league... a part of it and something they will enjoy clearly, i mean it is stating the obvious but there is a shit load more elements involved to a footballer the person than that... it's not the sole thing they will define themselves by, sorry to pish on your chips, Santa isn't real either by the way. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Sure, again, at times, it quite fucking clearly would be - their sole existence isn't about winning a league... a part of it and something they will enjoy clearly, i mean it is stating the obvious but there is a shit load more elements involved to a footballer the person than that... it's not the sole thing they will define themselves by, sorry to pish on your chips, Santa isn't real either by the way. 

So explain to me why it's shitty and monotonous playing for Rangers just now? I just do not get that at all.

38 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Neither of which matter a fuck the now really.. 

they have loads of money, aye great - in reality it's not of a great deal of use just now, 

they bang models - well expect from the now when actually can't, the lifestyle you speak of that you seem to think is part of the appeal is verging on redundant just now. There is no kicking about clubs shagging randoms... 

They are rocking up at training, in masks, going through testing, meeting criteria and measures at all times, rocking up at empty stadiums, players like Roofe, Balogun, Bassey have moved where they live and fundamentally seen 4 walls of the city and a load of empty stadiums - must be a fucking buzz for them that eh.... 

Mind that aye, it was like about 40 minutes ago now and you have been whinging on about it since... it's type eh... you can read things back. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

So explain to me why it's shitty and monotonous playing for Rangers just now? I just do not get that at all.