COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Zungu is 28 internationalist and more of a man than he’ll ever be he even had his wee bit of white trash. They’ve got the life of luxury even in the midst of a pandemic, I feel nothing but contempt for them. Millions going to be unemployed or already are and overly paid footballers are way down my victims list.

Cool you think that, I patently both don't and also don't really a fuck what you think either TBH, I only use this place to type shit I think rather than to take on the views of others really, it's a bit like hurling peas at the moon trying to change my stance on things, i tend to think the shit i type and fully invest in it. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cool you think that, I patently both don't and also don't really a fuck what you think either TBH, I only use this place to type shit I think rather than to take on the views of others really, it's a bit like hurling peas at the moon trying to change my stance on things, i tend to think the shit i type. 

and long may it continue we all write shite on here as it’s an out also but can be enjoyable at the same time 

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cool you think that, I patently both don't and also don't really a fuck what you think either TBH, I only use this place to type shit I think rather than to take on the views of others really, it's a bit like hurling peas at the moon trying to change my stance on things, i tend to think the shit i type and fully invest in it. 

Only thing this cunt has ever said that is remotely true. Weapon of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

See, like clockwork, daft cunt said not involved in the chat after his own fucking post. :confused:

:alfie:

Clockwork is you coming on here spouting utter pish when school finishes. Easily the most despised poster on here by many and we have had a few. You offer nothing. You are a Fenian and will never stop smelling like one. I have been, and will be here a lot longer kid. Save everyone the time and fuck off. 😁👍

55 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Clockwork is you coming on here spouting utter pish when school finishes. Easily the most despised poster on here by many and we have had a few. You offer nothing. You are a Fenian and will never stop smelling like one. I have been, and will be here a lot longer kid. Save everyone the time and fuck off. 😁👍

100% been to Ibrox about 3 times you’re just not Rangers at all I can feel it, your support of Rangers exists on forums, shit fan - @me when you have owned a season ticket, your premise of “us” and “Rangers” is typing on a keyboard. I’d tell you to fuck off but your fine where you are, bottom feeder. 

:boughy:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Every single player I've spoken to since August have said they are incredibly lucky to get to still be playing. Quite a few have said their routine hasn't changed a huge amount other than limitations on stuff like getting to gyms or out for food (which would've applied regardless). 

Nae bother Walter Mitty

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Slightly off topic but it’s mad the amount of footballers, not just Rangers players, cutting about with haircuts that are clearly very new. Must all be with birds that are handy with a pair of clippers. 

There’s a loophole according to an headline I seen that allows Premier League clubs to get a hairdressers in to cut players hair, dunno if it’s the same up here

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s a loophole according to an headline I seen that allows Premier League clubs to get a hairdressers in to cut players hair, dunno if it’s the same up here

Jimmy Bell has a wee sideline going on, trained as a barber during the first lockdown.

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ah of course. The one guy on here who it can be easily proven regularly talks to footballers given his job, is a 'Walter Mitty' 😂 

To be fair, we only have your word that you are this James Black character.

How can you prove you are who you say you are?

I was on the old BBC 606 forum and there was a nutcase on their called LeeWestwood1 who claimed to be the golfer. He was winding everyone up about stuff and got called out. One of the other posters said, if you are really Westwood, then prove it and do some push ups on the 18th green in your next tournament. Next tournament comes about and Westwood goes to line up a putt on the 18th green, and does a couple of push-ups! True story!

I think in your next article you should skip in a phrase to signify it is actually you. I will leave it to the others on the forum to choose the phrase.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, we only have your word that you are this James Black character.

How can you prove you are who you say you are?

I was on the old BBC 606 forum and there was a nutcase on their called LeeWestwood1 who claimed to be the golfer. He was winding everyone up about stuff and got called out. One of the other posters said, if you are really Westwood, then prove it and do some push ups on the 18th green in your next tournament. Next tournament comes about and Westwood goes to line up a putt on the 18th green, and does a couple of push-ups! True story!

I think in your next article you should skip in a phrase to signify it is actually you. I will leave it to the others on the forum to choose the phrase.

I am the real Thomas Seamus Cooper and I’ll fight you if you doubt me