• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Slightly off topic but it’s mad the amount of footballers, not just Rangers players, cutting about with haircuts that are clearly very new. Must all be with birds that are handy with a pair of clippers. 

There’s a loophole according to an headline I seen that allows Premier League clubs to get a hairdressers in to cut players hair, dunno if it’s the same up here

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s a loophole according to an headline I seen that allows Premier League clubs to get a hairdressers in to cut players hair, dunno if it’s the same up here

Jimmy Bell has a wee sideline going on, trained as a barber during the first lockdown.

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ah of course. The one guy on here who it can be easily proven regularly talks to footballers given his job, is a 'Walter Mitty' 😂 

To be fair, we only have your word that you are this James Black character.

How can you prove you are who you say you are?

I was on the old BBC 606 forum and there was a nutcase on their called LeeWestwood1 who claimed to be the golfer. He was winding everyone up about stuff and got called out. One of the other posters said, if you are really Westwood, then prove it and do some push ups on the 18th green in your next tournament. Next tournament comes about and Westwood goes to line up a putt on the 18th green, and does a couple of push-ups! True story!

I think in your next article you should skip in a phrase to signify it is actually you. I will leave it to the others on the forum to choose the phrase.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, we only have your word that you are this James Black character.

How can you prove you are who you say you are?

I was on the old BBC 606 forum and there was a nutcase on their called LeeWestwood1 who claimed to be the golfer. He was winding everyone up about stuff and got called out. One of the other posters said, if you are really Westwood, then prove it and do some push ups on the 18th green in your next tournament. Next tournament comes about and Westwood goes to line up a putt on the 18th green, and does a couple of push-ups! True story!

I think in your next article you should skip in a phrase to signify it is actually you. I will leave it to the others on the forum to choose the phrase.

I am the real Thomas Seamus Cooper and I’ll fight you if you doubt me 

The Dude likes this
10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ah of course. The one guy on here who it can be easily proven regularly talks to footballers given his job, is a 'Walter Mitty' 😂 

Do you work in the media?

9 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Slightly off topic but it’s mad the amount of footballers, not just Rangers players, cutting about with haircuts that are clearly very new. Must all be with birds that are handy with a pair of clippers. 

Theres a loophole on the rules where footballers say that because they are on tv they need hair, makeup etc done.

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Don’t know your sources for this but you are incorrect 

There hass definitely been a loophole for live TV. The government addressed it last week and closed it. Live TV has a provision for hair and makeup artists. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Don’t know your sources for this but you are incorrect 

I thought you were a cunt, but after reading some of your articles, you became like my hair. The more it grows, the more I respect your journalistic talent.

When my hair is cut, it's back to square one.

Dugs are barking at my pretentious caravan. 

1 minute ago, Quiet Jim said:

I thought you were a cunt, but after reading some of your articles, you became like my hair. The more it grows, the more I respect your journalistic talent.

When my hair is cut, it's back to square one.

Dugs are barking at my pretentious caravan. 

I’m glad of the publicity, can you share some of my articles on here pal? Thanks 

Quiet Jim likes this