Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Slightly off topic but it’s mad the amount of footballers, not just Rangers players, cutting about with haircuts that are clearly very new. Must all be with birds that are handy with a pair of clippers. 

Presumably her previous work was on Peaky Blinders as they all seem to want to look like Thomas Shelby

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Slightly off topic but it’s mad the amount of footballers, not just Rangers players, cutting about with haircuts that are clearly very new. Must all be with birds that are handy with a pair of clippers. 

I noticed Borna Barisics the other night. Definitely done that one himself.😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fenian messes is the media are still hurting and still can’t let this go:

Jason Leitch delivers Rangers 5 takedown as national clinical director 'cannot understand' partygoers' decision

Leitch was asked about the Ibrox players' actions during his regular Saturday radio slot and he branded the incident a 'bad example'.

Leitch slammed the five Rangers players and said it adds to the Government's 'frustrations'

Scotland's national clinical director Jason Leitch has slammed the five Rangers stars caught attending a party.

Manager Steven Gerrard tackled the situation on Wednesday revealing the stars involved - Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear - have been removed from the squad and fined.

The players should also expect a lengthy SFAban similar to the seven-game sanction handed out to team-mates George Edmundson and Jordan Jones earlier in the season for a similar infringement.

And Leitch insists he's lost for words when it comes to the rule-breakers at Ibrox.

He told the BBC's Off the Ball: "I think that story from Rangers this week is another indication of our frustration.

"It goes to the house party point, these are individuals who ... let's remember whenever there's a breach the first thing you're doing is putting yourself at risk.

"The first question I asked when I was told of that breach was, 'is everybody healthy?'

"And that's the first question I've asked in all the other breaches in football that have happened over the last few months, whichever club it was.

"So, is everybody healthy, does anybody need healthcare, do they need a hospital, do they need a test, etc.

"Now, the next question is, 'who else have they put at risk?' So let's think about everybody in that house, who they live with, who they've met since, and that's what contact tracing does.

"You get to big numbers pretty quickly. Whether it's a house party with footballers, or a call centre with a positive case.

"And then you get to the wider population measure that we've just decided. And I think it's a bad example, and I think sportspeople should set a good example. Just like radio hosts!

"But we should all try our best to the prevalence down and get society back to normal. My head cannot understand why those guys did what they did."

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I don’t see many folk who look in need of a haircut not just footballers, I know at least 3 hairdressers doing home visits. Wee krankie still insists she does her own hair but then she is a well known liar.

anyone appearing on TV has exemption from the no haircut rules

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I don’t see many folk who look in need of a haircut not just footballers, I know at least 3 hairdressers doing home visits. Wee krankie still insists she does her own hair but then she is a well known liar.

I've not had one since last August and look like Ozzy Ozbourne on a bad night. 

Malkytfp1 and rbt1548 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The fenian messes is the media are still hurting and still can’t let this go:

Jason Leitch delivers Rangers 5 takedown as national clinical director 'cannot understand' partygoers' decision

Leitch was asked about the Ibrox players' actions during his regular Saturday radio slot and he branded the incident a 'bad example'.

Leitch slammed the five Rangers players and said it adds to the Government's 'frustrations'

Scotland's national clinical director Jason Leitch has slammed the five Rangers stars caught attending a party.

Manager Steven Gerrard tackled the situation on Wednesday revealing the stars involved - Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear - have been removed from the squad and fined.

The players should also expect a lengthy SFAban similar to the seven-game sanction handed out to team-mates George Edmundson and Jordan Jones earlier in the season for a similar infringement.

And Leitch insists he's lost for words when it comes to the rule-breakers at Ibrox.

He told the BBC's Off the Ball: "I think that story from Rangers this week is another indication of our frustration.

"It goes to the house party point, these are individuals who ... let's remember whenever there's a breach the first thing you're doing is putting yourself at risk.

"The first question I asked when I was told of that breach was, 'is everybody healthy?'

"And that's the first question I've asked in all the other breaches in football that have happened over the last few months, whichever club it was.

"So, is everybody healthy, does anybody need healthcare, do they need a hospital, do they need a test, etc.

"Now, the next question is, 'who else have they put at risk?' So let's think about everybody in that house, who they live with, who they've met since, and that's what contact tracing does.

"You get to big numbers pretty quickly. Whether it's a house party with footballers, or a call centre with a positive case.

"And then you get to the wider population measure that we've just decided. And I think it's a bad example, and I think sportspeople should set a good example. Just like radio hosts!

"But we should all try our best to the prevalence down and get society back to normal. My head cannot understand why those guys did what they did."

Ah the fucking dentist, he has plenty to say and mostly it is pish.

His first thought was probably can we fuck up Rangers in any way when he first heard it. :pipe:

How many healthy young people have died from Covid, I think it will be a tiny number.

He has gone full Nippy in everything he does.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ah the fucking dentist, he has plenty to say and mostly it is pish.

His first thought was probably can we fuck up Rangers in any way when he first heard it. :pipe:

How many healthy young people have died from Covid, I think it will be a tiny number.

He has gone full Nippy in everything he does.  

One guy who seriously grates with me. 

He won't know wtf to do with himself when Covid's over. 

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ah the fucking dentist, he has plenty to say and mostly it is pish.

His first thought was probably can we fuck up Rangers in any way when he first heard it. :pipe:

How many healthy young people have died from Covid, I think it will be a tiny number.

He has gone full Nippy in everything he does.  

I see TLB is also rattling his gums about us

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I see TLB is also rattling his gums about us

Yes noticed that in GS, can you imagine if our Stevie was not only to say the SFA are treating them differently, but the SNP as well, a full rant. :lol:

He would be banned from the touchline/( and fined) for the rest of the season, I bet TLB will get away with it. 

 

HG5 and Bad Robot like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The fenian messes is the media are still hurting and still can’t let this go:

Jason Leitch delivers Rangers 5 takedown as national clinical director 'cannot understand' partygoers' decision

Leitch was asked about the Ibrox players' actions during his regular Saturday radio slot and he branded the incident a 'bad example'.

Leitch slammed the five Rangers players and said it adds to the Government's 'frustrations'

Scotland's national clinical director Jason Leitch has slammed the five Rangers stars caught attending a party.

Manager Steven Gerrard tackled the situation on Wednesday revealing the stars involved - Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear - have been removed from the squad and fined.

The players should also expect a lengthy SFAban similar to the seven-game sanction handed out to team-mates George Edmundson and Jordan Jones earlier in the season for a similar infringement.

And Leitch insists he's lost for words when it comes to the rule-breakers at Ibrox.

He told the BBC's Off the Ball: "I think that story from Rangers this week is another indication of our frustration.

"It goes to the house party point, these are individuals who ... let's remember whenever there's a breach the first thing you're doing is putting yourself at risk.

"The first question I asked when I was told of that breach was, 'is everybody healthy?'

"And that's the first question I've asked in all the other breaches in football that have happened over the last few months, whichever club it was.

"So, is everybody healthy, does anybody need healthcare, do they need a hospital, do they need a test, etc.

"Now, the next question is, 'who else have they put at risk?' So let's think about everybody in that house, who they live with, who they've met since, and that's what contact tracing does.

"You get to big numbers pretty quickly. Whether it's a house party with footballers, or a call centre with a positive case.

"And then you get to the wider population measure that we've just decided. And I think it's a bad example, and I think sportspeople should set a good example. Just like radio hosts!

"But we should all try our best to the prevalence down and get society back to normal. My head cannot understand why those guys did what they did."

The dentist and other public health 'experts' are starting to get on my tits.

Whats he talking about, is everyone healthy? None of them had covid so kinda tough to spread it i would imagine!

These guys are tested all the time and rates are dropping rapidly in the community. Look, the players were idiots and could have jeopardized our season but if we are being really honest the risk to their health is miniscule.

All the paragons of virtue wanting them hanged makes me laugh. Bet they're the same people ignoring the rules themselves. Effin hypocrites!

 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes noticed that in GS, can you imagine if our Stevie was not only to say the SFA are treating them differently, but the SNP as well, a full rant. :lol:

He would be banned from the touchline/( and fined) for the rest of the season, I bet TLB will get away with it. 

 

The fact the prick had a go at everyone and other clubs means he knows he can say what the fuck he wants 

HG5 and Bears r us like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 April 2021 17:30 Until 19:30
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...