COVID Breach

falkirkNS

14 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

Wish it was me. In my teens and twenties I had hair half down my back, now my heads given up and it seems to be trying to get there from every other orifice in my body.

Had a wee chuckle there. I know how you feel bud I'm in the same boat as you 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Interesting story developing about SFA sending an asst. ref to a game yesterday when he should have been isolating. How will they deal with directly putting other teams at risk? This will be interesting. 

Utter shambles of an organisation.

On 20/02/2021 at 23:48, Bears r us said:

Yes it is all becoming very annoying and frustrating mate.

Glad to see you posting posting. 👍👍

I haven’t been anywhere just recharging  for 55 😂👍👍

was up your way a couple of times in November but was no good getting in contact as standing or sitting outside in November didn’t appeal to me 

19 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

It’s utterly shambolic from top to bottom isn’t it! Complete laughing stock 

The refs should never been allowed to go to Greece in the first place. They obviously never learned a thing from the Dubai shambles. They are not fit for purpose.

19 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Interesting story developing about SFA sending an asst. ref to a game yesterday when he should have been isolating. How will they deal with directly putting other teams at risk? This will be interesting. 

The refs should receive a 7 game ban then eh

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

I haven’t been anywhere just recharging  for 55 😂👍👍

was up your way a couple of times in November but was no good getting in contact as standing or sitting outside in November didn’t appeal to me 

I have been taking it one game at a time, last night's result has made even me think it is over now. It will be a fantastic moment when it is over the line. :cup: 

If we ever get out of this bloody lock down then if you are over my way let me know mate. :cheers: 

On reflection as much as I'm fucking furious with them, 4 of them are daft guys barely even 20. I think that maybe has to be taken in to account, likely they'll have to go out on loan and prove themselves but if they do I wouldn't be adverse to giving them another chance. Zungu can go though.

The infamous five must be out of quarantine by now and probably have been to face the gaffer.

in my opinion, I think the SFA just want this to quietly go away. Suspending them opens a new can of worms to the Dubai shambles and the refs in Greece. Although in reference to the latter, they can't punish themselves, that could only come from nippy nic.

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The infamous five must be out of quarantine by now and probably have been to face the gaffer.

in my opinion, I think the SFA just want this to quietly go away. Suspending them opens a new can of worms to the Dubai shambles and the refs in Greece. Although in reference to the latter, they can't punish themselves, that could only come from nippy nic.

It was around 10 days ago, so they're just coming to the end of isolation. I'd imagine with Antwerp looming, that takes the full priority for Gerrard.

We've suspended them for their isolation period, may extend it, I'd imagine the sfa will take action after we've dealt with them. I know the SFA are a shambles themselves right now but I can't see how they could not punish them giving all the previous bans handed out.

53 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was around 10 days ago, so they're just coming to the end of isolation. I'd imagine with Antwerp looming, that takes the full priority for Gerrard.

We've suspended them for their isolation period, may extend it, I'd imagine the sfa will take action after we've dealt with them. I know the SFA are a shambles themselves right now but I can't see how they could not punish them giving all the previous bans handed out.

The sfa should be punishing themselves! 

28 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Would people still be saying give them another chance if they’d gone into training on the Monday and then the whole squad had to consequently isolate and the team be on the receiving end of whatever connotations that threw up.

That’s the bit I struggle to look beyond. 

This bit has irked me with everyone carrying on over the breach.

aye, they breached, and should have known better, given the previous failings. but the fact remains that they didn't. Whether they would have or not, they didn't. (Go into training and put the squad at risk)

What happened to Edmundson and JJ was always happening anyway, Edmundson because he was 4th or 5th choice and needed game time and tbf he done well getting a loan at a relatively big club down south in Derby. whether thats a shop window move or not, IDK. JJ has documented attitude problems and hasn't done enough to convince Gerrard he is worthy of the shirt. 

RE these 5 though, Zungu hasn't shown anywhere near enough and that must come from training as he was barely playing before this. Clearly the club has a lot of faith in NP, and to an extent Bassey as he was getting a decent amount of play time considering Barasic's form. 

I think NP and Bassey will be back after any suspensions are given out and they will have to do a lot to instill the trust and faith back into the manager but the carry on over "they could have done this" or "they might have done that" has been a bit ridiculous.

That and its coming out about a massive number of breaches across the UK in sporting terms, Birmingham City women and Leicester under 23s etc, Greenwood and Foden etc.

If they are good enough for rangers they'll stay and earn their place back into the squad, if they aren't good enough they'll be out on their ear and the breach will just be the nail in the coffin (Zungu)

15 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

On reflection as much as I'm fucking furious with them, 4 of them are daft guys barely even 20. I think that maybe has to be taken in to account, likely they'll have to go out on loan and prove themselves but if they do I wouldn't be adverse to giving them another chance. Zungu can go though.

doesn't excuse them one fuckin bit - clowns