COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, The Godfather said:

Thankfully they were caught tonight and not later tomorrow. I wonder if youd be so forgiven if it led to widespread squad isolation for the league game and European exit for a wee swally together to finger chantelle and Becky. 

It didn't though so if buts and maybe are pointless 

Not just the stupidity of the players but if it was nurses they were with it beggars belief, not only are they high risk with their jobs but they could be risking other folks lives after partying and then going to work, I feel sorry for SG and coaching staff after drumming it into the players to stick to rules and all the bad press the scum are getting we go out and fuck it up by taking the heat of them. Were on the cusp of winning the title and a chance to play young players and they go and fuck it up and put the spotlight on our club for the wrong reasons, we were doing everything right by keeping quiet and just taking each game at a time and then these selfish cunts go and fuck it up.

5 minutes ago, Robster said:

They won’t be sacked, maximum fine and suspension will be given at the end of the day we are a business and they are assets. They can be sold.

from what I was told there was only 6 people in the house, they know the rules  broke them

so will now have to live with the consequences 

If it were only six people, surely the polis wouldn't have been called for noise disturbance. Not that it makes their actions any better.

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

It didn't though so if buts and maybe are pointless 

They put the whole club at risk of derailing our best season in years

Like i mentioned before i'm not a fan of the restrictions but there are no excuses for people in their position 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't give me that shite. If they are responsible enough to live on their own after moving from another country or responsible enough to be trusted with thousands of pounds per week they are responsible enough to follow strict instructions and deal with the consequences.

Fucking riddy saying that. My 9 year old is responsible enough to know not to go behind my back and have a good old time wae his pals during lockdown.

Bollocks, every child makes mistakes in life whether it be drinking under age, smoking or taking drugs. Unfortunately in life we all make mistakes even those in privileged positions and making a lot of money. 

Bollocks, every child makes mistakes in life whether it be drinking under age, smoking or taking drugs. Unfortunately in life we all make mistakes even those in privileged positions and making a lot of money. 

Bassey a child 😂 

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it had came out we’re looking at close contacts facing 10 days in self isolation meaning they’d miss both Europa games and Dundee United game.

It’s mind-boggling it really is.

Fucking retards, you would think young cunts would be bright enough to know they are only ever one pic away from being plastered all over social media and the news.

You are having a fucking laugh "every child". Bassey is fucking 21 years old. He is all the man he ever will be. Fucking nonesence coming out of you.

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Child 😂 they are young fucking men and should know better after the last 2 slightly older arseholes got bombed out the club for exactly the same thing.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

There's a few important other issues missed so far.

What they did could have affected their employer and the employees horribly, but they have also put their families and any close friends in potential danger too, why would they risk that ?

And we are not talking about a bunch of daft wee ignorant boys here. They are highly trained athletes, plenty of hard working role models, and they are aware of the best ways to protect their fitness and health and have access to highly professional physios and medical staff who would surely have been endorsing the rules regarding covid-19,when training, playing and travelling. 

Also, I get most of my info on covid from folk I know in the community and from folk  who work at the hospital, they are at a cutting edge, and see what is going on for real. So lastly, christ knows what the nurses were playing at, they will almost certainly be in trouble, and in danger of disciplinary action too. 

@Ross-Gazza genius even this man is talking sense ffs

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

There's a few important other issues missed so far.

What they did could have affected their employer and the employees horribly, but they have also put their families and any close friends in potential danger too, why would they risk that ?

And we are not talking about a bunch of daft wee ignorant boys here. They are highly trained athletes, plenty of hard working role models, and they are aware of the best ways to protect their fitness and health and have access to highly professional physios and medical staff who would surely have been endorsing the rules regarding covid-19,when training, playing and travelling. 

Also, I get most of my info on covid from folk I know in the community and from folk  who work at the hospital, they are at a cutting edge, and see what is going on for real. So lastly, christ knows what the nurses were playing at, they will almost certainly be in trouble, and in danger of disciplinary action too. 

Fuck the nurses.....

oooops that’s a different story !