COVID Breach

falkirkNS

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I believe in second chances. You can hear the remorse in young Nathan. They are young men, caught together with their girlfriends on Valentine's Day during unprecedented times. The mistake was made, the club have accepted the apology, now is the time to move on.

I'm probably being a bit hypocritical in my judgement because my only interest is in the future of Patterson. He is simply too good to axe. I could care less for Zungu, Kinnear & Mebude and to a lesser extent Bassey.

Who said it was their birds? 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol why would it cross their mind to sack or release any player? Precisely what I’m saying, they’re all assets even if it is only 500k or £15m. 

Like I’ve said sacking these players as a precedent is the wrong move, it’s just stupid to do it, simple as that. 

Whether it's stupid or not is up for debate.

What us 100% stupid is the mere suggestion that if we did sack them then we'd be obliged to sack someone like Morelos too.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye mate constructive dismissal claims all the way 😂

So players shouldn't be treated less favourably than others commiting simular offences? Shouldn't CB and NP be punted on loan then so GE and JJ don't make claims against the club? 😂

Well aye, that literally would happen if sacking started to be applied as punishment for breeches to some but not others. 

Clearly some  players should be treated less and more favorably than others, literally said that on the previous page but that applies by way of "look Nathan don't do that again" and "Jordan, we are looking for a new club for you, not the Covid thing, but just.. you know." - not Jordan you are fucking sacked because the club have draconian Covid measures in place but your no Nathan....because that literally would be a loophole to be exploited and lead to dismissal cases... that is the point the person you have quoted is making... its' a point as obvious as the blue in the sky. 

So basically if you're a decent talent you can break the rules, putting the season at risk and you'll get a small punishment - Few week suspension and pennies on the scale of things for them

If you're a squad player with barely any future you'll get flung under the bus, 7 game bans (by the SFA) & loaned out at the first opportunity

Great example we're setting for the players not to break the rules. Expect another at some point before all these restrictions are lifted

Just now, Siam69 said:

We'll lift the trophy, be a Spring/Summer of celebrating, looking forward to the CL, Covid restrictions easing, vaccines kicking in, feel good factor back. Will be mostly forgot about.

If I see any of those players with their hands on the trophy I’ll no be back 

12 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well aye, that literally would happen if sacking started to be applied as punishment for breeches to some but not others. 

Clearly some  players should be treated less and more favorably than others, literally said that on the previous page but that applies by way of "look Nathan don't do that again" and "Jordan, we are looking for a new club for you, not the Covid thing, but just.. you know." - not Jordan you are fucking sacked because the club have draconian Covid measures in place but your no Nathan....because that literally would be a loophole to be exploited and lead to dismissal cases... that is the point the person you have quoted is making... its' a point as obvious as the blue in the sky. 

😂 utter pish. Employment laws are significantly different when it comes to football/ contracts. And even if it was realistic, which it isn't, you're talking about the value of the remainder of their contract which will be nowhere near the asset value of the likes of our top players.

Have no idea how to interpret what you're saying in your 2nd paragraph.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

If I see any of those players with their hands on the trophy I’ll no be back 

Would seriously doubt they'd be anywhere near any celebrations.

Keeping their heads down, trying to do what they can to stay at the Club, bar Zunga of course, he was getting sent back anyway.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂 utter pish. Employment laws are signifucantky different when it comes to football/ contracts. And even if it was realistic, which it isn't, you're talking about the value of the remainder of their contract which will be nowhere near the asset value of the likes of our top players.

Have no idea how to interpret what you're saying in your 2nd paragraph.

That spelling of significantly is outrageous BTW.

You have also thrown out a claim of "utter pish" based on little other than a want to win an argument on the internet, it's not a valid claim you have made AT ALL.... if you think football clubs would get away with selectively sacking some based on a criteria but not others you are moon howling here.  The first part of your post is a bit like me saying Rangers play in white and purple stripes just they do OK, I have said it so it's fucking true, despite actual things saying the complete opposite. 

The second part is pretty self explanatory TBH. 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

That spelling of significantly is outrageous, you have also thrown out a claim of "utter pish" based on little other than a want to win an argument on the internet, it's not a valid claim you have made AT ALL.... if you think football clubs would get away with selectively sacking some based on a criteria but not others you are moon howling here. 

You keep saying ‘breeches’ so don’t be correcting the spelling of others Dennis

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whether it's stupid or not is up for debate.

What us 100% stupid is the mere suggestion that if we did sack them then we'd be obliged to sack someone like Morelos too.

Lol ok. Literally no point talking to you. You’re right everyone else is wrong

10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That spelling of significantly is outrageous BTW.

You have also thrown out a claim of "utter pish" based on little other than a want to win an argument on the internet, it's not a valid claim you have made AT ALL.... if you think football clubs would get away with selectively sacking some based on a criteria but not others you are moon howling here.  The first part of your post is a bit like me saying Rangers play in white and purple stripes just they do OK, I have said it so it's fucking true, despite actual things saying the complete opposite. 

Apologies for the fat fingers typo. 

Clubs own players, if you think that they are obliged to treat all the same for fear of constructive dismissal claims more fool you.

Wtf are you talking about colours of strips for? 😄😄😄

25 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's "breaches" mate🙂

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Apologies for the fat fingers typo. 

Clubs own players, if you think that they are obliged to treat all the same for fear of constructive dismissal claims more fool you.

Wtf are you talking about colours of strips for? 😄😄😄

It's "breaches" mate🙂

Is what it is, thought it was funny TBH. 

They own them but they still have to stand by a form of employment law in terms of how they treat players, you are implying a club could in theory parade a player around the park with a broom up his arse "just because" they "own them" without any form of fallout which they patently can't.

I am talking about colors of strips to show how redundant saying "that's pure pish" is in relation to a point when evidence shows otherwise... 

Its @TamCoopz shitty breeches 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Is what it is, thought it was funny TBH. 

They own them but they still have to stand by a form of employment law in terms of how they treat players, you are implying a club could in theory parade a player around the park with a broom up his arse "just because" they "own them" without any form of fallout which they patently can't.

I am talking about colors of strips to show how redundant saying "that's pure pish" is in relation to a point when evidence shows otherwise... 

Its @TamCoopz shitty breeches 

Don’t quote me again you freak