COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Mason Mount. Breaks rules for England and stalwart of Man City’s title aspirations. The boys were wrong. They have been punished. We move on. 

That’s good for them but fuck all to do with us what they do

27 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

No what is nauseating is people not recognising they are no different to anyone else in the country that has been asked to follow rules and has made the decision not to. They have been punished. I wasn't I have made the 500 mile journey  from Wiltshire to duns on multiple occasions to see my family because I chose to. Not one person has ever stopped  or questioned me. I deliver cars all round the country as part of my job. I've never been stopped. Why is me breaking the rules OK but for these young lads they should  loose their  careers. Some of them might not of seen their family in a year. I have said they shouldn't  of done it. But I can't hang them out to dry because I understand,footballer or not the situation is the same for everyone. Its done the club clearly wants to move on. It's none of any of our business anymore 

Whether you've realised it or not you've done a what would Jesus do. Right way to look at it. World needs more of it imo

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We do love a hanging party. 

Not condoning what happened. They were wrong. No defending them, but we are human and suffer the human frailty of getting it wrong. Just look at in here. 

Young, first offenders, fined, suspended etc. They have been punished. Sack them and we would end up in court and lose, including the reputational damage that goes with it. 

Meanwhile both the FM and PM between them, knowingly send over 18,000 to their death in care homes, but that's OK! Where's the hanging party? 

A sense of perspective can get lost in something that is so sensitive or in pursuing flawed premise. 

Lastly, when we take the title, how many are talking about partying in a mass gathering outside Ibrox and at George Square again, in spite of Covid laws?! 

Being human beings we can at times engage in hypocrisy and irony overload. None of us are immune to it. 

Time we moved on and leave this baggage behind. Lesson learned and enough damage has been done. No point in doing the taigs work for them. 

Is this the title that these boys could have put in jeopardy by going to a social gathering? 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We do love a hanging party. 

Not condoning what happened. They were wrong. No defending them, but we are human and suffer the human frailty of getting it wrong. Just look at in here. 

Young, first offenders, fined, suspended etc. They have been punished. Sack them and we would end up in court and lose, including the reputational damage that goes with it. 

Meanwhile both the FM and PM between them, knowingly send over 18,000 to their death in care homes, but that's OK! Where's the hanging party? 

A sense of perspective can get lost in something that is so sensitive or in pursuing flawed premise. 

Lastly, when we take the title, how many are talking about partying in a mass gathering outside Ibrox and at George Square again, in spite of Covid laws?! 

Being human beings we can at times engage in hypocrisy and irony overload. None of us are immune to it. 

Time we moved on and leave this baggage behind. Lesson learned and enough damage has been done. No point in doing the taigs work for them. 

Are you a few brain cells short?

9 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Mason Mount. Breaks rules for England and stalwart of Man City’s title aspirations. The boys were wrong. They have been punished. We move on. 

No he isn’t lol.

10 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s good for them but fuck all to do with us what they do

Whataboutery at its finest. Hearing all the time that "oh but rashford did this etc....Well fuck em. We are not rashford. We are a club with different traditions and standards. What they eat don't make us shite.

People getting hung up on the word "mistakes" almost as if it was by accident. It wasn't. It was a conscious decision made thinking they wouldn't get caught and not caring about the consequences for the team. 

Like I said, happy with whatever management decide but there is a level of ignorance almost with people trying to claim innocence.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Is this the title that these boys could have put in jeopardy by going to a social gathering? 

You are engaging in double standards. Matters not a fuck what job anyone has. We all have to be treated equally. 

The punishment in the law of the land befits the crime as it goes. 

No matter the contract anyone signs signs, it cannot prejudice you in your human rights or any other law of the land, no matter what you sign. 

Their behaviour could have jeopardised our aspirations through infecting others had they been carriers and turned up at training, but that didn't happen. You can't stand trial for something that didn't happen. I might kill a taig tomorrow, but I can't be tried for it before it happens. 

The punishment must befit the crime. I am happy with whatever the club come up with in their punishment. They have ruled on this and fine by me. They will know the position far better than us. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No he isn’t lol.

Phil Fodden corrected. Our players are assets. We punish them internally. Gazza beat his wife and Derek Johnstone went awol years ago.  The manager should be allowed to manage these issues. The SFA may also punish them. I work with Covid patients. I get the seriousness of the breach. 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No he isn’t lol.

You obviously are. 

It was a conscious decision taken by government both sides of the border to send them back as the parliamentary review committees found. Full review on all government actions to be completed when the crises is over. Do keep up. 

Now you going to the title parties that are advocatedin breach of Covid law? If against it in principle, where's your objection? 

Idiots do tend to let a flawed agenda stand in the way of common sense. Now you have a nice day and play nice. 

:mutley:

3 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

OK. Prove they won't and I'll eat humble pie.

Bit mental asking someone to prove that. The general consensus is that they are out. 

It's a forum mate. For opinions. I think most Rangers fans think they are away. If you want every opinion vindicated with evidence then you might wanna try digby brown forums.

17 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Is the title party in jeopardy? You cannot punish someone for something  that hasn't happened. They need to be educated.

A child steals from their parents purse and gets caught before they spend it. 

Should we be sending that child to jail for doing something they shouldn't  or do you educate them and make sure they know they have fucked up.

You know right and wrong from a very early age. My daughter is 1 and she knows what no means already.  But she will still make mistakes and I'm sure she will be in her 20s saying dad I fucked up. And I'll be there to pick up the pieces not throw her out on her arse 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

You obviously are. 

It was a conscious decision taken by government both sides of the border to send them back as the parliamentary review committees found. Full review on all government actions to be completed when the crises is over. Do keep up. 

Now you going to the title parties that are advocatedin breach of Covid law? If against it in principle, where's your objection? 

Idiots do tend to let a flawed agenda stand in the way of common sense. Now you have a nice day and play nice. 

:mutley:

You are considering you brought it up on a forum that’s constantly berated both of them for being incompetent 

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Whataboutery at its finest. Hearing all the time that "oh but rashford did this etc....Well fuck em. We are not rashford. We are a club with different traditions and standards. What they eat don't make us shite.

People getting hung up on the word "mistakes" almost as if it was by accident. It wasn't. It was a conscious decision made thinking they wouldn't get caught and not caring about the consequences for the team. 

Like I said, happy with whatever management decide but there is a level of ignorance almost with people trying to claim innocence.

Every decision you ever make is a conscious decision. It doesn't mean its not a mistake after the fact though? 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Bit mental asking someone to prove that. The general consensus is that they are out. 

It's a forum mate. For opinions. I think most Rangers fans think they are away. If you want every opinion vindicated with evidence then you might wanna try digby brown forums.

General consensus means nothing mate. We are not in the head of the management  team. You have quite firmly said they are out but have no proof other than fans opinions.

When actually until it happens they are still Rangers players. So you can't say they are out because only the management  team know what they want to do with them. 

How do we know that they aren't giving  them a chance to prove they can still have an impact here.? 

2 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

Every decision you ever make is a conscious decision. It doesn't mean its not a mistake after the fact though? 

If I make a mistake in work I think of things like recording an error in an account, filing a folder in the wrong place. Things like that. By going against what my company STRICTLY forbids me to do, causing them possible sanctions and angering shareholders isn't as much a mistake as it is gross misconduct. 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Matters little the concensus and not the point. 

The point is they have been punished as have the famous five. Fact. 

Everything else is just speculation and a pissing contest which we are very good at. Just look at the nick of this thread. 

Time we moved on, for fear of any further embarrassment and to protect the innocent. 

16 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

Is the title party in jeopardy? You cannot punish someone for something  that hasn't happened. They need to be educated.

A child steals from their parents purse and gets caught before they spend it. 

Should we be sending that child to jail for doing something they shouldn't  or do you educate them and make sure they know they have fucked up.

You know right and wrong from a very early age. My daughter is 1 and she knows what no means already.  But she will still make mistakes and I'm sure she will be in her 20s saying dad I fucked up. And I'll be there to pick up the pieces not throw her out on her arse 

I hope you'll expect better decision making from her when she's 20. :lol:

Weird comparisons to make. 

Should we expect more from a 20 year old than a 1 year old and punish them differently? Um, yes, obviously. Should dads be more forgiving and supportive than fans/employere/managers. Um, yes, obviously.:huh: 

Righto. Aaaand back to the errant footballers...