COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs what is wrong with these young guys, Patterson especially is such a good prospect and this probably will  end his career at Rangers, Bassey to be honest I could not care about apart from the bad publicity it brings on the Club. :headwall:

Just igonrance and beligerence to the rules. If true.

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Bollocks, every child makes mistakes in life whether it be drinking under age, smoking or taking drugs. Unfortunately in life we all make mistakes even those in privileged positions and making a lot of money. 

Hi Calvin's and Nathan's agent.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Am I right in saying nothing is confirmed ?

Is there a strong chance this is BS or no chance ?

Not bullshit, several sources close to the club have confirmed it and journalists have the story. 

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

His bird won't be happy on Valentines Day.

she’s the least of his worries if this is true and most footballers trample all over their birds as these doormats love the limelight and the likes on social media and usually lack a bit of self respect 

14 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

That's fine you have your opinion and I have mine mate. 

I'm not going to sink the boot in when they will be at the lowest point of their life's now. I honestly I feel a bit sorry for them as they had everything to gain and it's now ruined by making a fucking stupid decision. 

The club will not sack them but more likely sold or loaned in the summer. 

I'm assuming your a parent. You'd forgive your kids anything. You'd still boot their baws but. Huge mistake. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody else slightly confused as to how journos aren’t running with this yet? I’m sure you all had the rumours doing the rounds, mine was before midday! Seems odd 

Could be a number of reasons tbh. I'd not read much into it at this point. If anyone has it confirmed (I've not bothered to try tbh) they'll likely run it in a couple of hours time as the early editions are released. 

Ok since I've too many replies to deal with I'll make this post and leave it there. 

We all make mistakes/bad judgements/decisions in life which we are either lucky to get away with or not. I've made mistakes in life where I need to live the rest of my life with that on my conscience. 

These guys are YOUNG adults who have made a bad error in judgement and deserve whatever the consequences are from the league and the club. I will not sink the boot in any more and that's my opinion on it. 

The club will not sack them as they are assets to the club, if they are moved on in the summer then so be it. 

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

If someone working for the polis used their systems to search for such information, with no justifiable reason for doing so, then disclosed the fact that they had done so to a 3rd party, then they're putting their job on the line.

It’s the poster on here @AlbertzLoyalRSC. Lost his job and potential ban from this site is what I hear

Pair of fuds. Really thought Patterson at least had his head screwed on, especially after the Jones and Edmundson scenario. 

Gerrard has talked him up so much about how good he can be and he repays him with that. Absolutely shocking from the kid