COVID Breach

falkirkNS

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The fact that all 3 are on the bench tonight leads me to believe they actually believed they hadn't broken protocol by remaining in a bubble with girlfriends. As wrong and foolish as that is, football players do not get payed for having a high IQ.

If for one moment Gerrard thought they blatantly put the rest of the squad at risk, then they wouldn't be in the team tonight. It is completely different to Edmundson & Jones.

Buddy, this narrative is mental! They have 100 percent broke protocol. It's mad to think otherwise. It's verging on delusion.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Mate I’m pretty sure Gerrard and the back room staff will have left the players with no doubts about what they could and couldn’t do 

You don't know all the facts and neither do I but I know someone who does - Gerrard - and he chose them tonight. Gerrard had Edmundson & Jones no where near the squad. There is an obvious difference here.

Anyway mate, it's game time. Enjoy the game

Just now, bluenoz said:

You don't know all the facts and neither do I but I know someone who does - Gerrard - and he chose them tonight. Gerrard had Edmundson & Jones no where near the squad. There is an obvious difference here.

Anyway mate, it's game time. Enjoy the game

👍🏻