COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Could be a number of reasons tbh. I'd not read much into it at this point. If anyone has it confirmed (I've not bothered to try tbh) they'll likely run it in a couple of hours time as the early editions are released. 

I'm  surprised a taig journo hasn't  released an exclusive on this allegation yet. 

They are either busy romancing their sisters with chocolates and flowers or the whole story  is made up by a filth fan.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

If someone working for the polis used their systems to search for such information, with no justifiable reason for doing so, then disclosed the fact that they had done so to a 3rd party, then they're putting their job on the line.

It's probably bullshit.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm  surprised a taig journo hasn't  released an exclusive on this allegation yet. 

They are either busy romancing their sisters with chocolates and flowers or the whole story  is made up by a filth fan.

Theres a possibility that its embargoed if there's some sort of comment from the club/polis (pure speculation on my part obviously) but think the first of 'tomorrows' headlines start appearing about 930/10pm. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pair of fuds. Really thought Patterson at least had his head screwed on, especially after the Jones and Edmundson scenario. 

Gerrard has talked him up so much about how good he can be and he repays him with that. Absolutely shocking from the kid

Someone said his birds family are wronguns, who are they?

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Club will probably confirm it first to get ahead of the story.

I knew about it at 7am this morning & expected something from the club before lunchtime, as they did with Jones/Edmundson. I’m amazed they haven’t commented yet to, as you say, get ahead of the story. The club ‘breaking’ it is a very different narrative than if a journo does. 

I doubt a journo will run with it though as they typically need 2 concrete sources to do it. They’d need the police to be one & maybe photographic evidence. It’s a very hard story to substantiate 

Just now, The Dude said:

Theres a possibility that its embargoed if there's some sort of comment from the club/polis (pure speculation on my part obviously) but think the first of 'tomorrows' headlines start appearing about 930/10pm. 

I am guessing it is a made up story.

How many boxes of chocolate can a dhim  reporters fat ugly sister eat in a day?

Whole thing absolutely  reeks of shit.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I knew about it at 7am this morning & expected something from the club before lunchtime, as they did with Jones/Edmundson. I’m amazed they haven’t commented yet to, as you say, get ahead of the story. The club ‘breaking’ it is a very different narrative than if a journo does. 

I doubt a journo will run with it though as they typically need 2 concrete sources to do it. They’d need the police to be one & maybe photographic evidence. It’s a very hard story to substantiate 

100% true then aye?

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody else slightly confused as to how journos aren’t running with this yet? I’m sure you all had the rumours doing the rounds, mine was before midday! Seems odd 

Was thinking this as well, there is not a peep from any of the scum media in the Republic of scotland. I would have thought it would be out in all media when this rumour broke as the cunts don't hold back when it concerns a story about Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

If the polis confirmed it, they'd run the story as they'd be an authoritative enough source not to need corroborated 

Can't believe just how stupid/selfish they have been, especially knowing full well the consequences of their actions. 

It's actually astonishing that they could do this knowing they could have potentially jeopardized our season. 

I can't get my head round their monumental selfishness. 

If true then get them to fuck out our club at the earliest opportunity, whenever that may be. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Club actually got a lot of plaudits for how they dealt with it last time so it seems strange that they’ve not made a similar move this time. Perhaps there’s more to it than meets the eye? 

What is there to indicate the club aren’t doing the same things this time? It’s only news this evening, they will have to speak to everyone first before making an announcement 

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Thankfully they were caught tonight and not later tomorrow. I wonder if youd be so forgiven if it led to widespread squad isolation for the league game and European exit for a wee swally together to finger chantelle and Becky. 

As much as they are a pair of monumental idiots and have ruined their careers, i think the idea of them training and wiping us out is over the top, mind the tarriers had turnbull train and travel with the first team to an away game vs hibs and was tested positive on matchday, even after pics of him training with brown etc came out there wasnt isolation protocols implemented in their squad 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

What is there to indicate the club aren’t doing the same things this time. It’s only news this evening, they will have to speak to everyone first before making an announcement 

It’s not only news this evening though. Check Eskies post above, it’s already different from how they handled it the last time in terms of timeline. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What is there to indicate the club aren’t doing the same things this time? It’s only news this evening, they will have to speak to everyone first before making an announcement 

The rumour started doing the rounds about lunchtime, surely if totally true the club would have issued a statement by now