COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

It’s not only news this evening though. Check Eskies post above, it’s already different from how they handled it the last time in terms of timeline. 

You think the club won’t make an announcement and take the same action as last time? They going to try and sweep it under the carpet this time?

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I knew about it at 7am this morning & expected something from the club before lunchtime, as they did with Jones/Edmundson. I’m amazed they haven’t commented yet to, as you say, get ahead of the story. The club ‘breaking’ it is a very different narrative than if a journo does. 

I doubt a journo will run with it though as they typically need 2 concrete sources to do it. They’d need the police to be one & maybe photographic evidence. It’s a very hard story to substantiate 

Fair enough mate, would have thought the police being involved would mean the papers would run it for tomorrow’s edition. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The rumour started doing the rounds about lunchtime, surely if totally true the club would have issued a statement by now

Club would likely wait until all players spoken to by manager etc and a suitably humble quote is rustled up before saying anything 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You think the club won’t make an announcement and take the same action as last time? They going to try and sweep it under the carpet this time?

If you read what I wrote and what I directed you to, a statement had already been issued last time by now. 

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

That's what I was thinking, surely if it was true he wouldn't have been on the bench yesterday?

If he had been warned by the police the night before, then he should have informed the club. 

Being on the bench yesterday is now a problem. 

Aye, so what are you suggesting is happening this time because a statement hasn’t been released yet?

I’m suggesting they’ve not acted in the same manner as yet, when they were so quick to respond last time which we were given a lot of credit for. Maybe there’s more to it than meets the eye. 

Mate there’s literally no excuse for what they did, so let’s not start acting like they’ve somehow been “lured” into it 

I'm not making light their action by any means. Just trying to create entertaining conspiracies whilst we wait for an announcement. Ha!