COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, MisterC said:

I think it just goes to show that you can't be too careful 

Ano. 

One minute your picking what boots to wear for Monday morning then before you know it your at flat no 36 firing into some dug fae ward 1 in Wishy General taking shots of golshlager wie the lads. 

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

If the rumours are true they are stupid bastards.

Sure some tim will start claiming for 15 point deductions soon enough 😂

If they caught covid and passed it onto our first team then we could literally lose the leauge. 

Retard behaviour if true.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Imagine being well known professional footballers and turning up to a party with (i assume) non footballers and expect the story not to get out? How fucking thick do you have to be?

Mind-boggling.

Bassey isn’t exactly inconspicuous either 😂

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm only speculating here but I think that statement means the consequences of this will be very serious for the players.

The club were very forthright the day after re Jones and Edmundson, this is different.

We've been upfront and transparent with everything covid until now and been absolutely fucked by the authorities for it. For me it says fuck off we'll deal with it in house for now and give no ammunition we don't have to.

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Imagine being well known professional footballers and turning up to a party with (i assume) non footballers and expect the story not to get out? How fucking thick do you have to be?

Mind-boggling.

Not as if anyone knows them is it?

Fucking simpletons.