COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Theres little to gain from it for me tbh. Naming players before any investigation is complete wouldn't be fair on them - and given everything that's going on just now, I'll just stick to doing fairly superficial coverage of what the club has put out for now. 

IF the club finds they've done as claimed, I'll not miss them then. 

When you do get round to writing about them, could you please include the term "useless spoiled wee dicks".

Also can I get a happy birthday shout out?

Hoping it was on Saturday night meaning they haven't mixed with the squad so no reaper cushions on the availability of the rest of the squad. 

Sure they will all get at least 7 game bans from the club meaning we have absolutely no cover fullback wise. 

Knobends. 

Not Gna get too upset over it though, just think how excited that lot will be over this. A wee glimmer of hope for them that this will somehow hand them the title 😂

3 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Spot on, there was no training today, so they could not have been in contact with the rest of the squad.

Makes it worse that they would have went to training and possibly fucked our season if it was on. Never should wear a Rangers jersey again 

My guess is Rangers will investigate and discipline them . Then it’s up to the football authorities to give them whatever ban they see fit . Nothing can be done with the club itself as it’s the individuals who have fucked up . 

only positive that has came from this is they won’t have had the chance to mingle with the squad . Idiots 

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Fair enough. It could cost us points and a fortune in players suspended.

Why bother your arse? 

Theres been no names confirmed and the club is investigating the breaches. Naming the players publicly like that would be a) unfair and B) possibly land us in shit. Until the club commented, I wasn't touching it. Now they have, I'll do something on that in the morning. 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Hoping it was on Saturday night meaning they haven't mixed with the squad so no reaper cushions on the availability of the rest of the squad. 

Sure they will all get at least 7 game bans from the club meaning we have absolutely no cover fullback wise. 

Knobends. 

Not Gna get too upset over it though, just think how excited that lot will be over this. A wee glimmer of hope for them that this will somehow hand them the title 😂

Hope this is done in reference to something else and not what you actually believe the phrase to be 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Knobends. 

👍

download.jpeg-34.jpg

Just now, TamCoopz said:

To be fair if he covered this then he’d have loads of posters moaning that he only covers the negative stories coming out the club and he’s a taig etc 

Take it you didn't catch his negative Gazza rant then.. 

He doesn't  care about this story  but posts on the topic repeatedly.

He is a shit journalist anyhow and I am wasting my time talking to him.

Anyhow, they will never play for Rangers again if the story is true. SG will see to that.  

Well rid in the end up.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Theres little to gain from it for me tbh. Naming players before any investigation is complete wouldn't be fair on them - and given everything that's going on just now, I'll just stick to doing fairly superficial coverage of what the club has put out for now. 

Let's be honest if you reported on it people would be hounding you for hurting the club. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet you have had a lot to say about Neely without knowing  the facts. Face it mate, you are a blog writer and not a journalist. Bloggers write about yesterday's news and journalists are always looking for breaking news. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Seems to be the precedent right? Just wondered with it being the second time whether they’d try make some other charge stick. 

Not really being used as a precedent mate, you can have multiple breeches over a couple of days with photographic evidence and it gets swept under the big carpet marked celtic.

Or you can get a 7 game ban - I'd assume we'll get the ban option

It's almost inconsistent

Seriously, and concentrating on ourselves, I can see significant bans from the authorities.

For me though the calls to sack them, while understandable, are not the way to go.

If it was Kamara and Morelos would we be saying sack them and flush £30m + down the toilet? Both Patterson and Bassey are young players with good potential and future value. There's a business decision to be made here.

Fucking idiots (if true) but lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater.