COVID Breach

falkirkNS

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Cunt sitting in full kit 😂 

If this is real I'm scunnered

If I worked for Rangers you’d better believe I’d be cutting about wearing all the gear all the time. And then off to my kip wearing Rangers pyjamas, after having had a bath with my Rangers rubber duck. 

21 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Wait a minute I’ve skipped a few pages here, where has the board game rumour came from?! 🤣

It was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen wae the lead pipe.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Let me get this straight. Some of our youth players and staff invited birds to a house party and started playing Monopoly?

Whatever happened to getting blootered on drink and gear?

Wish I played monopoly on Friday.

Fuck me.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

If I worked for Rangers you’d better believe I’d be cutting about wearing all the gear all the time. And then off to my kip wearing Rangers pyjamas, after having had a bath with my Rangers rubber duck. 

absolute bullshit as we all knew the Rangers ducks are in short supply 

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Fucking monopoly 

Not even got the decency to fuck it up the old fashioned way of going out in a blaze of class A drugs , hookers and champagne . Modern football is finished 

Jones was up his own arse and it was a good enough excuse to get him out the door. 

Edmunson was a tough one because he actually tried for us and was what we all thought a model professional. Obviously not! 

Don't want anyone sacked at our club but these breaches are annoying as fuck especially with how much the fans have suffered and spent over the years and we are so close to touching that long awaited title and we have players willing to sabotage. Upset with them but young boys will be young boys we where young once also. Fine them and drop them until they prove they can behave. 

Just now, tm91 said:

Absolutely dumb and should be the end of their Rangers careers.

No danger they passed it on and since other teams have literally gone on holiday this season there'll be no drastic punishments.

Hopefully if it's true it was last night and the players got today off so there's no chance of mixing with players who can actually follow the fucking rules