COVID Breach

falkirkNS

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Fucking monopoly 

Not even got the decency to fuck it up the old fashioned way of going out in a blaze of class A drugs , hookers and champagne . Modern football is finished 

Fucking correct, we are awash with genuflecting snowflake woketard pussy whipped fuckwits, fuckin Oliver Reed will be turning in his fucking grave!

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Quote from Police Scotland

"We received a report of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at around 1.10am on Sunday 14th February" 

IF the players were given today off then that basically confirms the main squad shouldn't have been around the cunts there

The first team squad were off today.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Quote from Police Scotland

"We received a report of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at around 1.10am on Sunday 14th February" 

IF the players were given today off then that basically confirms the main squad shouldn't have been around the cunts there

I fucking hope so. I sincerely hope this impacts those involved and nobody else. If true get them fucked out the club immediately 

Just now, Swagger said:

I fucking hope so. I sincerely hope this impacts those involved and nobody else. If true get them fucked out the club immediately 

Seems it was last night, that's pretty much certain

It should be the same way that those 2 were dealt with if we've handled it quickly, suspended the players & got an investigation going. 

Only thing I'm a bit concerned about is the Edmundson/Jones thing broke pretty early on the Sunday morning I'm sure when it happened, wonder why theres been a delay today in us saying anything/it coming to light 

For going to the Soul Bar in Aberdeen, Jonny Hayes, Scott McKenna, Sam Cosgrove, Craig Bryson, Bruce Anderson, Dylan McGeouch, Matty Kennedy, Michael Devlin of Aberdeen all received a 3 game suspension, suspended until 28/2/21 (none actually missed any games)

For going to Spain to bang a professional and not isolating on return Boli Bolingoli of celtic received a 5 game suspension - 3 games immediate, 2 suspended until 28/2/21

Mark Connolly of Dundee United was pished at 2.30am, refused to wear a mask in a taxi and was aggressive to the driver and received a 2 game suspension, suspended until 31/3/21 (didn't actually miss any games).

Jordan Jones and George Edmundson went to a house party and received a 7 game suspension effective immediately.

Be interesting to see the sanctions...

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anyone else starting to feel sorry for these lads yet?

Nah thought not, thank fuck.

The rest I couldnt give a fuck about

Patterson though I really cant get my head around. Edmundson was from down south & Jones was always a wee fanny but Patterson came through the youth

You'd think after years of working to get to the 1st team & you've got a chance of getting into the team, you wouldn't fuck it all for a house party, a shitey house party at that! 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

For going to the Soul Bar in Aberdeen, Jonny Hayes, Scott McKenna, Sam Cosgrove, Craig Bryson, Bruce Anderson, Dylan McGeouch, Matty Kennedy, Michael Devlin of Aberdeen all received a 3 game suspension, suspended until 28/2/21 (none actually missed any games)

For going to Spain to bang a professional and not isolating on return Boli Bolingoli of celtic received a 5 game suspension - 3 games immediate, 2 suspended until 28/2/21

Mark Connolly of Dundee United was pished at 2.30am, refused to wear a mask in a taxi and was aggressive to the driver and received a 2 game suspension, suspended until 31/3/21 (didn't actually miss any games).

Jordan Jones and George Edmundson went to a house party and received a 7 game suspension effective immediately.

10 games they'll get.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Can sanction whatever they want tbf. Players won't wear the shirt again.